Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

When did Light change their format? I haven't been there in a few years, but I see that DJ Mustard and J. Cole are gonna be there this Saturday.

They mix it up a lot more than most clubs. They have some EDM talent on their roster still.

They mix it up a lot more than most clubs. They have some EDM talent on their roster still.

Sounds good. It was all EDM when I went. They had a segue to a hip hop song, so I got hype for about 30 seconds then it was back to EDM. I like when places mix it up.

Flying out on Thursday afternoon from Orlando. Does anyone have recent experience at Mandalay Bay's pool party Daylight or Drai's beach on a Friday. I'm guessing that Saturday's are live but curious about a Friday. Also, I'm curious about Intrigue on a Thursday? I went with Bobby Yeadon last year and he hooked it up at Tryst. Any suggestion for recent travelers would be greatly appreciated. I know how fluid things are in LV.

Flying out on Thursday afternoon from Orlando. Does anyone have recent experience at Mandalay Bay's pool party Daylight or Drai's beach on a Friday. I'm guessing that Saturday's are live but curious about a Friday. Also, I'm curious about Intrigue on a Thursday? I went with Bobby Yeadon last year and he hooked it up at Tryst. Any suggestion for recent travelers would be greatly appreciated. I know how fluid things are in LV.

EBC or bust.

But the pool is free on fridays at the hard rock. Pretty much "rehab light".

^ :wow: dope view

Weather this weekend was damn near perfect. Didn't get into any debauchery, just did some gambling and caught the iHeartRadio Daytime Village. Tinashe is probably the most beautiful woman I've laid eyes on :wow:

Man, what a weekend in LV!

Went to Ghost Bar on Friday and soaked in the beautiful view from there. Walked the strip and rode the ferris wheel on Saturday, then hit Hakkasan for Tiesto. Had a good time in the nightclub, then I pulled an all nighter on the craps table at Aria. Was able to turn $100 to $600+ while playing. The table and I were going wild in there. I had a hot streak going on and made the table a lot of money :smokin. Overall, I made abt $300 while gambling this weekend.

Fun *** trip and I hope to go back soon.

When Marshmellow brought out G-Eazy at XS on friday 
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:
^ the terraces alone are worth the extra cash, at least for me. Last time me and my ex went, I used the sandwich trick and they upgraded our suite and even put us on the side facing Bellagio (forget if that's north or south).

at the cosmo, i did the sandwich and the girl was like "im going to leave this here in case you still want to tip after..." cause im really going to take it back at that point. :lol:

"thanks tor the nice view, sucker. ill take this..."

Educate me on the sandwich trick?

Next time I go back, I'm flying back on a Monday. The savings on airfare is like 50% :smokin

Educate me on the sandwich trick?

Next time I go back, I'm flying back on a Monday. The savings on airfare is like 50% :smokin

When you check in, you slip a 100 between your i.d and bank card.

1-5-10- 20s don't exist in Vegas b. $50 might help but 100 is a guarantee

I got a call from a solicitor who said she works at Hilton... ive never gotten any offers like this personally but i wonder if these are a dime a dozen?

They wanted me to pay 499+tax for 4 days/3 nights at their Elara property on the strip. Id also get a 4 day/3 night cruise on Royal Caribbean to the bahamas or a 499 credit towards any of their cruises. Theyd also give me dinner + a show tix x2 for the vegas trip.

The 2nd offer she gave was the 4 day/3nights at Elara for 99+tax.

Either option id have to redeem my stay within 6 months and for the cruise, go on the ctuise within a year.

I wanted to pull the trigger but cant make plans right now unfortunately. The solicitor was so salesly smh

I got a call from a solicitor who said she works at Hilton... ive never gotten any offers like this personally but i wonder if these are a dime a dozen?

They wanted me to pay 499+tax for 4 days/3 nights at their Elara property on the strip. Id also get a 4 day/3 night cruise on Royal Caribbean to the bahamas or a 499 credit towards any of their cruises. Theyd also give me dinner + a show tix x2 for the vegas trip.

The 2nd offer she gave was the 4 day/3nights at Elara for 99+tax.

Either option id have to redeem my stay within 6 months and for the cruise, go on the ctuise within a year.

I wanted to pull the trigger but cant make plans right now unfortunately. The solicitor was so salesly smh

If you ever do sign up for this, make sure to ask about blackout dates. That usually is what makes or breaks those kinda deals

If you ever do sign up for this, make sure to ask about blackout dates. That usually is what makes or breaks those kinda deals

Word

I asked my wife if she wanted to do it, she said usually black out dates mess things up and with everything we got going on right now we said nah.

What's a good hotel on the strip for the AARP (~55) crowd? I'm trying to book something for my parents in early November and I'm just not sure which hotel would fit them best and what's hot right now.

Back
Top Bottom