Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Getting into Omnia for the free on Saturday so I guess that's my choice. IIRC there is a seperate room from the main stage that plays hip-hop and r&b

I passed hakkasan and it was bad

Marquee was wack last night (Fri)...too much standing or taking selfies. Turnout was low, so they didn't open up the pool area or hiphop room. XS was also kinda dead/emptyish according to a friend who went.

EBC today.

Getting into Omnia for the free on Saturday so I guess that's my choice. IIRC there is a seperate room from the main stage that plays hip-hop and r&b

Yeah there's a decent sized room on the lower level that plays more hip-hop. I almost always end up in there when I go to Omnia.

Pics from EBC.  This was when I first got there around noon.  These pics DO NOT do that party justice.  I was having too much fun to give a fk about taking pics once sh*t started jumping off around 2.  There were LOTS of girls who were very friendly and social.  The place got packed, but still had enough space to move around. Most fun I had in a long time!!!!

Side notes:  I bought the expedited tickets and got in minutes (the GA line was long but didn't seem that bad.  Guetta came on around 3:30 which was good cuz the warm up DJ was playing a good mix of top 40.  Crowd was pretty diverse.  I got a locker for $75 which came in handy.  Spent the whole time in the main pool (see first pic).  Even if you don't like EDM, GO!!!!  The music doesn't matter, trust me!  

Last edited:
I hate when ppl post pic of the full view of ebc, my girl did research once and caught me and the boys with girls on the lilypad [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Looks like no has been lifting for EBC this season.
laugh.gif
Probably why I had a really good time.

Back
Top Bottom