Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

You not lying. Yambs will be plentiful. It's just inflation prices on everything are ridiculous.

Went last year MDW, only took a very small amount of money. I wasn't ready :x

So much yambs to get, so little time, not enough gains...

But this year...:evil: I'm ready.

So whats the deal?

Should I be buying early tickets to these events/clubs now while its $30 a pop?

Are the $1,500-2,500 bottles/tables really worth it? Its only gonna be me and 3 cats rolling to MDW.

Last year it seemed like all the birds were hounding the celebrity/athletes. Will it be hard to smash without copping the tables? :lol: I'm tryna be realistic.

Last edited:
I'm assuming Future is at Drais? If you can finagle bottle service for that night do it. You will not be disappointed. One of the most fun memories I've ever had in Vegas.

It was right after DS2 dropped too. :nthat:

Last edited:
I'm assuming Future is at Drais? If you can finagle bottle service for that night do it. You will not be disappointed. One of the most fun memories I've ever had in Vegas.

It was right after DS2 dropped too. :nthat:

I didn't do the research myself i have one of my friends doing it. However she already told me that a table for Ross Party that weekend is 4K so i assume Future in the same boat:smh:. under no circumstance am i paying damn near a G per person just to be there tho

Here's the only report you need. Go to Vegas. Hit the pool parties. Hit the clubs. Hit some yambs. Go home. How you make that happen depends on you.

Here's the only report you need. Go to Vegas. Hit the pool parties. Hit the clubs. Hit some yambs. Go home. Recover. How you make that happen depends on you.

Fixed and repped. The whole "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" line is worth taking heed to.

Last edited:
NT invades Vegas this weekend. Looking forward to saying what's up to my fellow NT bredren. I used to think NT was just kids and resellers with no ambition... boy was I wrong!

Beyond geeked for this weekend :pimp:

My guy got a shorty out in Vegas who went and made that liquor store run for us prior to us touching down. So far we are at....

5 Half Gallons of Ciroc (all flavors)
1 bottles of 1942
3 bottles of Avion
2 Magnum Rosés
2 handles of Black Label
2 bottles of 1738
1 bottle of Bombay
2 bottles of Jamo
1 bottle of D'usse

And imma bring a Ciroc Summer colada bottle with me.

This a good start :pimp:

My boy a Dr. this man can fly with IV packs. He bringing like 6 :rofl:. Gonna be sprawled up with an IV in me recharging for the day

Last edited:
No chance y'all go through that lmao

NT Summit looking good this weekend! Not sure if you're coming through Guy?

Back
Top Bottom