Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Memorial Day Weekend booked.

Wynn Salon Suite booked

Friday night @ Intrigue

Saturday-Monday are EBC Day Club and EBC Night Swim. Going to smell like bleach going back home :smokin

Don't go to Vegas that often regularly, but I'll be at 5 visits by the end of the year. Already gone 3 times, got Life is Beautiful in September and another show in mid-December.

Last edited:
Don't go to Vegas that often regularly, but I'll be at 5 visits by the end of the year. Already gone 3 times, got Life is Beautiful in September and another show in mid-December.

Never heard of this Life is Beautiful fest until you mentioned it. Anyone ever been? How is it? Thinking about going to this years.

Never been, but I've only heard good things about it. My buddy's sister has a house right by downtown where the fest is held, so it works out for us. More money for gambling

LIB is a good time from what I hear, I usually do ACL instead. Solid lineup again...

I've heard mix reviews on LIB, but that was a few years back when it was relatively new.

ACL is highly in the cards for weekend 2. Discussing with crew right now.

I'm doing my bday at ACL, just got the Airbnb. Few NTers coming, sleeps 12. ACL is soooo much fun. Weekend 2

Last edited:
Going over Memorial Day weekend - first time at MGM. Anyone that been to MGM recently, how does pool complex entrance work? Like do they make you swipe a card or just show? I have friends coming but that are staying at a diff hotel, can we get them in to the pool? I was at cosmo last year and they let us slide with just one card, no one cared. :lol:

Stayed there last year, you dont need anything if I can remember correctly, only pool thats blocked off is Wet Republic but thats a DayClub.

Headed to LV 7/21 - 7/24. Are the hotel hierarchies still the same?

Cosmo

Wynn/Encore

Palazzo/Venetian

Everyone else

I havent been since 2015. Playing catchup

Wynn/ Encore better than Cosmo imo. Matters what you're looking for.

Doing Encore in Aug.

Last edited:
When it comes to hotels, I always take into consideration what I'll be doing in Vegas. At least, that's how I do it. If you plan on partying at Wynn/Encore, then perhaps don't stay at Mandalay Bay. I stay at Palazzo because of the size of the rooms and the price. It's also just really convenient to a lot of the things I like to do.

I'm doing my bday at ACL, just got the Airbnb. Few NTers coming, sleeps 12. ACL is soooo much fun. Weekend 2
Damn you're going to be back bro 
nerd.gif

What's some good hotels doing the summer for me to book?

Back
Top Bottom