Official Golden State at Memphis Thread

GreenNGold89

formerly bbllplaya23
The Warriors know what they have to do. A loss today would basically end ANY chances we have to make the playoffs. Jackson and Harrington better show up fortonight's game or our season is over. Is Milliac going to play? I heard he hurt his shoulder. Also, I didn't see Pietrus's name on the injuredlist, is he expected back today? All I know is we better not take this team lightly just because of there record! LETS GET IT DONE WARRIORS!!
Edit* NVM Pietrus is still day-to-day on ESPN.

if the w's somehow loses this game, i'm not even going to bother watching the rest of the games, lol

with that said, w's by 20+ or i will be disappointed. also, wright better get some minutes in this game.

Pietrus is a
1zm33af.gif
wuss. How long has he been out now? He doesn't go out there when his team needshim.

Team > Pietrus... not the other way around
mad.gif
smh.gif

Of all the times we have said, "We need this one", this is probably the most appropriate time to say so.

GO WARRIORS!

Like i said in the Warriors thread, if we lose then then we arent making playoffs. We need a win!

laugh.gif
True. We should beat Memphis, but... Charlotte, Chicago, Minnesota, etc
tired.gif
are all still fresh in my mind...

maybe now that they know their REALLY on the edge, they'll come to play from now on. LETS GET IT DUBS!

but if they somehow find a way to lose to the grizzles ...
tired.gif

why did i just think that memphis didn't exist in the NBA?

i was like...why would the warriors play the Tigers.....that does not make sense.

smh.gif
at me...

Originally Posted by daprescription

Pietrus should sit out, he needs energy to bang with Melo tomorrow.
We don't play Denver until April 10th, and if we don't win this one, that game is going to be meaningless.

No Memphis Grizzlies fans on here??
nerd.gif

I think only JRain is, but he's not really a Grizzlie fan, more of a Rudy Gay/Mike Miller groupie.

We better win this
mad.gif
, the Warriors better play mad and focused the rest ofthe season. Everyone needs to get on track.

Originally Posted by TalibanTaji

if we can't beat this team without pietrus, then I don't know what to say.

%@% your a Denver fan now? *$+#%%* bandwagoner.

sick.gif
. I could fix my sig for you, if you want the rosters to show.

Originally Posted by TalibanTaji

if we can't beat this team without pietrus, then I don't know what to say.

%@% your a Denver fan now? *$+#%%* bandwagoner.

sick.gif
. I could fix my sig for you, if you want the rosters to show.

roll.gif

epic lulz

Back
Top Bottom