Official Golden State Warriors vs. Chicago Bulls 9:30pm EST ESPN

god
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Im about to fall asleep watching this game, and it is DUMB exciting. The commentary is COMPLETE CRAP. WOW. THERE ARE MOMENTS OF SILENCE WHEN TEAMS ARE BRINGINGUP THE BALL.

great win for the W's ugly start but picked it up in the 2nd half. Hopefully they have enough to pull one out tommorow

Good win. We were able to fight back and Baron did his thing tying a career high (I think?). +%++ Nocioni....this dude is annoying as hell....

Another come from behind victory for the Warriors. We looked flat on offense the first half and then came out strong the 2nd half.

Baron murked these Bulls.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

koolaid5b.jpg

Yes sir!!!!!

Bulls VS Warriors games are always exciting, and this one was no exception. Bulls put up a HELLUVA fight tonight. They SHOULD be a good team. I don't knowwhats wrong with them.
ohwell.gif
Gordan and Nocioni are
pimp.gif
. I always liked them. Good game Bulls.

Baron Davis!! Ties his career high with 40 points. 13-23 FG, 6-8 3pt FG, 8-8 FT. What a game by him. Completely took over the game. Put him in the All-Stargame people, he just showed you guys he deserves it. Monta with another very good game. Jackson with clutch shot towards the end. Matt Barnes with a nice gameas well. I will say that the refs were inconsistent both ways, but the Warriors deal with this very often
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
. Good Game

pimp.gif
great win today....i knew it was a matter of time before our shots started falling. the bulls were terrible on FTs. Davis/Ellis were ballin today
eek.gif
,and Jackson made the shots when we needed him the most. And Matt Barnes showed why he is more valuable than a lot of Warrior fans think (this season)-thelittle hustle plays that may end up being the difference.

And yea Van Gundy is terrible as a play-by-play. Yikes

You could just see that Baron had this extra lift to his shots. He shot great and the rest of the team played well. Joakim Noah is good hustler and when hewent out with his rage, I saw the look on Matt Barnes face like "WTF, dude..." Haha.

Im so sick of the Bulls. To put my feelings into words, they just dont have it. Break this team up Paxson, i dont even want to make playoffs.

If they get rid of the whole roster its fine with me

didnt get to see the game today, but nice win! By looking at the boxscore...i can tell they fell behind in the 1st half again
tired.gif
but picked it up in the 2nd.Baron dropping 40! very nice. Back in the win column
pimp.gif

Baron straight carrying us in the 2nd half...
SJax and Monta playing big as well...
This W feels real good for some reason...

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I didn't watch the game, but did Kirk guard Baron? If he did,
laugh.gif

no, Kirk didn't play. It was a lot of Sefolosha and some Duhon guarding Baron.

didn't do so well the first half especially that 2nd quarter.. I think they were saying they missed their first 14 shots? and was still down around 8-10points at that moment, Bulls just didn't capitalize on it, they were hitting their shots and Nocioni was on fire.

Baron carried them the first couple of minutes in the 3rd and kept em in the game hitting those treys, then the rest stepped up. And like always, Jack hittingthose shots when needed especially that dagger at the end.

And couldn't help but give Noah the
indifferent.gif
when he started yelling like he just sealed the game with that hustle play. Everyone was looking at him like"wtf is he yelling for?". I still don't see how he was picked in the 1st round, if he didn't win those national championships in Florida Idoubt he'd be picked that high.

GSDOUBLEU- just wondering, why are you always overreacting? Im reading the thread and you're team was down only 8 at half time and you were calling for theWarriors' heads
laugh.gif
..... just curious.

Good win for the Ws btw, Baron was looking foolish out there. Good Lord.

Back
Top Bottom