Official GoldenState Warriors @ Los Angeles Lakers (Retro Night) 12/9

GoldenState Warriors @ Los Angeles Lakers 9:30pm EST
Retro Night

[table][tr][td]AccuScore Projections[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
AccuScore has powered more than 10,000 simulations for every NBA game for ESPN.com, each simulated one play at a time and minimum of 10,000 times. For more, visit AccuScore.
View more Accuscore game details
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Gameday Matchup[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]W-L[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PA[/td] [td]HOME[/td] [td]ROAD[/td] [td]STK[/td] [td]L10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]GS[/td] [td]11-8[/td] [td]110.3[/td] [td]107.4[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [td]6-3[/td] [td]W2[/td] [td]8-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LAL[/td] [td]11-8[/td] [td]106.3[/td] [td]101.9[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [td]5-4[/td] [td]W2[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]2007-08 Season[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Series tied 0-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dec 9, 2007[/td] [td]GS @ LAL[/td] [td]9:30 PM ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dec 14, 2007[/td] [td]LAL @ GS[/td] [td]10:30 PM ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mar 23, 2008[/td] [td]GS @ LAL[/td] [td]9:30 PM ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mar 24, 2008[/td] [td]LAL @ GS[/td] [td]10:30 PM ET[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Injury Report[/td] [/tr][tr][td]GOLDEN STATE[/td] [/tr][tr][td]· Mickael Pietrus GF - Dec 7: Day-to-Day
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LOS ANGELES[/td] [/tr][tr][td]· Ronny Turiaf F - Dec 8: Day-to-Day
· Kobe Bryant SG - Dec 8: Day-to-Day
· Andrew Bynum C - Dec 6: Day-to-Day[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Pacific[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]PCT[/td] [td]GB[/td] [td]CONF[/td] [td]DIV[/td] [td]HOME[/td] [td]ROAD[/td] [td]L 10[/td] [td]STREAK[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Phoenix[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0.800[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]5-3[/td] [td]3-2[/td] [td]6-2[/td] [td]10-2[/td] [td]8-2[/td] [td]W 5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]L.A. Lakers[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]0.579[/td] [td]4.5[/td] [td]8-4[/td] [td]1-0[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [td]5-4[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [td]W 2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Golden State[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]0.579[/td] [td]4.5[/td] [td]5-4[/td] [td]3-1[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [td]6-3[/td] [td]8-2[/td] [td]W 2[/td] [/tr][/table]

p4276515dt.jpg

p4276479dt.jpg

grin.gif

Lets go LAKERS
Im lookin for tickets to next weeks game in Oakland though, I wonder if that is a retro night?

lakers are gonna have to take care of the ball, challenge 3 point shots and post bynum & odom on the blocks.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Can the Warriors finally beat the Lakers? God I hope so.
frown.gif

i know. it would feel so good to finally beat the lakers, especially in la.

we can only hope to contain kobe. he'll be facing a lot of different defenders (Jax, Buike, Pietrus, Barnes) and we'll be fortunate enough if he goesfor anything less than 25. we really need to learn how to defend a pick-and-roll better.

we just need to play our game and hopefully we can pull it out..but the lakers have owned us so far, lets hope the trend changes

Lakers got it
smile.gif

the 2 games against GS are big in case they end up with the same record at the end of the season for playoff position
nerd.gif

should be a great game though. hope everyone is healthy for it. can't wait
devil.gif

edit:btw, I was gonna make this post but thought it was way too early
laugh.gif
guess not, but I got a nice little streak when making the game threads Lakers ended up with the W
grin.gif

Gonna be a tough game for Warriors. Kobe will be Kobe, he always play well against the Warriors.

i hope we get this W then get another W on friday because i wiLL be there but the warriors are baLLin' it up right now...drew and LO i hope can post up aLLnight with this team

I'm not too sure if the W's will wear their jerseys tomorrow night. The Heat weren't wearing their retros...And if they were, it looks the exactsame from the current jersey. It will be a good game and I think it will be a close one. W's always have a tough time at Staples, hopefully they are ableto pull off a win.

Back
Top Bottom