Originally Posted by gr0unded

Originally Posted by Paul Is 0n NT

We let Alba down.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Word.
frown.gif
But, good game, Lakers. Tonight wasn't our night.
actuaLLy jessica is a Laker fan and her dad is a big Lakers fan too but she onLy was going for the warriors Last year because her ex fiance went toschooL with baron and she is friends with baron and matt barnes but shes a Laker fan at heart!!!...so Lakers didnt Let jessica down!!!!!!!!!...good game by theLakers hopefuLLy we can one on friday too!

You either gotta shoot lights out or dominate the inside to beat the Lakers. This team is long and very long...with ariza, lamar, and bynum....in the lineupand all I see is arms...long arms. Good performance by everyone tonight. But it kills me to see Critt/Farmar split minutes, but with a year or two hopefullyfish will retire leaving us a good one two punch, that is if they stay intact.

I see Farmar with the hustle edge, but I see Critt with more the mental edge, both raw offensively, but passing wise an edge to Critt. Defense, both need muchimprovement, with an edge to Farmar.

Good Game
pimp.gif

3 straight now...gotta get ready for the SPURS. That's gonna be a tough game, regardless of TD. Parker and Ginobli are for real.

pimp.gif

Nice win. Bynum took advantage of his size and beasted.

everyone played well. I really like what Ariza is doing so far for this team. his D has been big.

3 day rest to play the Spurs next
nerd.gif

GOOD GAME WARRIORS. they're always fun
grin.gif

Good game Lakers.
Warriors were there until the fourth. Shots werent falling. Just an off night. We will get you on friday.

damn, missed some of the game cause i had to put up lights on the roof for like 5 hours. i heard kobe wasn't getting some calls in the beginning, but afterthat the refs started to baby him and give him bullcrap calls the second half. i mean, he and fish were falling everywhere and getting calls. and jessica isnot a lakers fan. she goes to warriors games when she's on the road and the warriors play in the city she's in.

good game Warrior fans. It always sad for me to see the warriors lose
frown.gif
i was raised in the bay so im always going to root for them, however i cant rootagainst my squad for obvious reasons
laugh.gif

Lakers come first to me. We played pretty well tonight, bynum was just unbelievable. 28 minutes? 20 and 5 blocks? give me a break Andrew...rediculous
pimp.gif

Kobe did ight tonight...he had his stretches
pimp.gif

Terrible officiating tonight...just HORENDOUS... but we pulled it out.

Proud of my squad. And the warriors? well, they didnt play all that bad, kept up with us till the 2nd half, Baron played great, everyone else wasmediocre...but im proud of their effort, they certainly look like a different Golden State team than from a couple years ago.

Good job lakers, keep it up...lovin it
pimp.gif

Maybe the Lakers are to the Warriors as the Warriors were to the Mavs?

frown.gif
possibly.we also suck terribly against the Spurs and Jazz...i thinkthe game on Friday will be a much closer game though. the warriors just ran out of gas in the 4th, or cough cough stephen jackson turned it over.
laugh.gif
, at the same time we need him out there so we gotta accept it.

SenorRoboto2k5 wrote:

We'll see on Friday!
Yeah, every team has those opponents. Lets keep it up though, I will be in the building on Friday.
pimp.gif

Just got home from the game at Staples.

Awesome game. Seeing Jessica on the Jumbotron.
pimp.gif

Lot of Warrior fans in attendance tonight.

Awesome seeing the Lakers in the Showtime jerseys. They look so much better than the current Jerseys. Don't know why they changed it up.

I was able to cop the Kobe throwback at Team LA. It's a swingman but oh well. That cut is sick. Had to have it.

Nonetheless, great W for the Lakers. Bynum beastin' tonight.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

SenorRoboto2k5 wrote:

We'll see on Friday!
Yeah, every team has those opponents. Lets keep it up though, I will be in the building on Friday.
pimp.gif

i hope so!!!...im gonna be in the buiLding on friday too!!...so are we rocking our '87 throwbacks again or our current road purpLe? because i wannawear the same coLor the Lakers are wearing

I was able to cop the Kobe throwback at Team LA. It's a swingman but oh well. That cut is sick. Had to have it.
What was the biggest size they had? I am going to the game thursday and I hope to pick one up while I am there.

Great win last night. Those refs were garbage. Hope we can get the Spurs after a couple days rest. You know that second of a back to back agaisnt theWarriors will be damn near impossible. Like what I see outta Ariza so far.

"Somebody for them is always having a career game against us." - Baron Davis yesterday

This is always my excuse when the Lakers lose.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom