**OFFICIAL GRAFFITI APPRECIATION THREAD Vol. REVIVAL**

Originally Posted by 18key

That MTA is
eek.gif
x100

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

Originally Posted by CWrite78

saber1.jpg
i believe it took this man a year, 4 hours every night, to complete this. then some dudes that had beef with him from NY wrote all over it, so he did it again
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. has anybody seeing the vid state your name? i believe it was on youtube for a minute

actually, here it is http://video.google.com/v...ocid=2180346201335297111
Saber's biggest. Then crackhead Ja went out and buffed it, lost mad props

JA was just out for his 15 minutes. The piece was fixed later, but (unfortunately) JA actually gained some fame on the East Coast. It was just some dumb Eastv. West beef taken too far. There's actually a video of Saber and JA fighting in the riverbed; it's a legit fight, but in the end of it they shakehands and walk away. Saber got some jokes on him from that video, though-- just shows you that not all writers are thugs, too.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

By Baler & Normel - MSG - West Palm Beach, FL (Highway Spot)
3750707421_2124ff8971_o.jpg

pimp.gif
thread OP, where in Palm Beach is this at, I havent seen MSG for a while now.

Who here remembers bombingscience, it used to be
pimp.gif
back in 04 I think.
I don't know where it is-- it's new and I haven't seen it, but the buff runs mad hard out here since about 2004 when 7S and MSG werewrecking the new highway barriers. MSG is doing big things now, though. Check out MSGCartel.com. They actually got an article in the paper about a productionthey did recently. As for the pic, I stole it off of miamigraffiti.com>Search>MSG

Bombingscience is still around. They're battle threads are better than 12ozProphet, but other than that...

Bombingscience.com = "That Other Site"
12ozProphet = NT

Let's keep the thread moving!

Style Wars is my favorite graff movie watched it so many times wish I was alive back then and lived in NYC it looked fun... Also like watchin War 1-3 I heardpart 4 is out gotta go cop that.
Pics from the back alley of Workmens on Melrose... Details on these Characters were crazy
ic79yc.jpg

70ccjp.jpg

11vmgzd.jpg

iPhone pics
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rockforlight

2021611681_9d819ffbff_o.jpg

Here is another picture of this MONSTER. I hope these pictures do this justice...

Murder Them All
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Dint they all get lock up tho?
nerd.gif

i swear to everything, if i ever become a degenerate, i'm sooooo going back to bombing it will be stupid. oh, and JA is king of NY. you cali kids don'tthink you could just waltz up and down nyc and start bombing $#$+ word to ADEK being next on "that" list.

"State Your Name" youtube it.

pimp.gif
Subway Art on they're 25th anniversary. Props to Martha Cooper andHenry Chalfant for trying to bring an understanding of the culture to mainstream.

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

By Baler & Normel - MSG - West Palm Beach, FL (Highway Spot)
3750707421_2124ff8971_o.jpg
This is near hypoluxo rd, near I-95. It is all covered up now.

I remember I was at a name battle with my homey.....I didn't even know dudes would battle for names!
laugh.gif

My dude used to go buy Link now he has to use Link2 since a new cat wanted the name.

These dudes went down sides of buildings and bomb up the walls I just stood there like
eek.gif

But dude lost his name that day but didn't care just said at least he lost to someone who deserved it more than he did.
pimp.gif

I remember he broke into the school one night and did a big bomb on a wall that basically was joker saying "WHY SO SERIOUS" I asked what it wasabout he just said "New dress code is to strict"
laugh.gif
it gotcleaned off 2 days later no pictures were taken since he didn't want us too he just said as long he knows it's still under the paint he's good.

He got busted last year and hasn't picked up a can since...but he still has his black books
pimp.gif

i graff.
and yea consequences got WAY bigger.
smh.gif

close encounters with cops and ghetto birds on freeways. mobbing 15 deep
laugh.gif

blazing on the side of a freeway overpass at 3 am with a aerial view of your city with a fresh throw up behind you...
that makes it all worth it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom