OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers 2010 Season Thread - SUPER BOWL XLV!!! Vs. Pittsburgh.

i watched nfl for like the last couple season and i couldn't remember the last time an nfl team scored 59 points lol idk why the %%!* peyton manning is mad and the whole team its a effing preseason

laugh.gif
  at people that say "we" while referencing a sports team. I'm a fan of Denzel Washington but I don't say "we just signed on to do a new action movie."

Anyway, Green Bay looked solid. Rodgers looked extra sharp. Their offense might be a problem for the NFL this year
eek.gif

That new rule with the ref and the quarterback is already annoying.

laugh.gif
  at people that say "we" while referencing a sports team. I'm a fan of Denzel Washington but I don't say "we just signed on to do a new action movie."

Anyway, Green Bay looked solid. Rodgers looked extra sharp. Their offense might be a problem for the NFL this year
eek.gif

That new rule with the ref and the quarterback is already annoying.

^ Maybe he's mad cause its preparation for the regular season and their getting destroyed? Seeing that your a colts fan i thought you would know that Manning takes football pretty seriously...

^ Maybe he's mad cause its preparation for the regular season and their getting destroyed? Seeing that your a colts fan i thought you would know that Manning takes football pretty seriously...

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

lol true im like dude its a preseason game if this was a regular season game my $%@%$+$ god i wouldn't watch espn for like a whole week all they do is talk trash

lol true im like dude its a preseason game if this was a regular season game my +@!%#%% god i wouldn't watch espn for like a whole week all they do is talk trash

lol true im like dude its a preseason game if this was a regular season game my $%@%$+$ god i wouldn't watch espn for like a whole week all they do is talk trash

lol true im like dude its a preseason game if this was a regular season game my +@!%#%% god i wouldn't watch espn for like a whole week all they do is talk trash

Serious Sam over here taking everything literal.

Its a simple and very common saying to say "I bet ____"

Serious Sam over here taking everything literal.

Its a simple and very common saying to say "I bet ____"

Oh I see, so you just say things that you really don't believe in but when it comes to actually putting substance behind those words you revert to "it's just a common saying...."

Oh I see, so you just say things that you really don't believe in but when it comes to actually putting substance behind those words you revert to "it's just a common saying...."

Back
Top Bottom