OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers (6-1) @ Kansas City Chiefs (4-3)

what the hell is going on????? AHHH I HATE NOT BEING ABLE TO WATCH
TEAM XBOX360​
.::ShotsRangOut::.​

Stupid play calling, run the clock out, take the 6-0 lead and get the ball at half.
2007 Green Bay Packers
The Pack is Back baby!
James Jones = Stud 26rec, 400yds, 2tds
Brew Crew in 08!
I am and will always be a Packers, Brewers, Bucks, and Badgers fan.

@#%$ @#%$ @#%$ @#%$

They better nto get the TD

edit: they did :\
ohwell.gif

Boy did we need that...62 total yards of offense aint gonna cut it though. Like I said earlier if we can get pressure on Favre he will throw balls that can be picked but if you just let him sit in the pocket all day he will tear you apart.

holidaysmore. . .2001

Quote:
Boy did we need that...62 total yards of offense aint gonna cut it though. Like I said earlier if we can get pressure on Favre he will throw balls that can be picked but if you just let him sit in the pocket all day he will tear you apart.

We both know that isn't true. Favre has proved it throughout his career. His INT's come when he forces it, I have no idea how many times I've seen Favre with defenders ALL over him and he still delivers the pass. I don't know what the interceptions in this game looked like, so I can't really discredit that it's working this game

haha. thats my chiefs. they cant make everything easy. everything has to be nail bitting and difficult with them. we only get better after the half folks. dwayne bowe. heard of him? if not, get to know him because he is about to have a big half.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816
Lookin for some KC Stankies

Quote:
We both know that isn't true. Favre has proved it throughout his career. His INT's come when he forces it, I have no idea how many times I've seen Favre with defenders ALL over him and he still delivers the pass. I don't know what the interceptions in this game looked like, so I can't really discredit that it's working this game

Both of Favre's picks day have come when he had pressure on him. Pollard on the first one and Boone brought pressure on the second.

holidaysmore. . .2001

Favre is taking big hit after big hit. :x
sick.gif
2007 Green Bay Packers
The Pack is Back baby!
James Jones = Stud 26rec, 400yds, 2tds
Brew Crew in 08!
I am and will always be a Packers, Brewers, Bucks, and Badgers fan.

J.Ryan is REALLY on top of his punts today.

BTW I said at the beginning of the thread... turnovers will decide this. This is looking more and more like the Bears game. We should of been up at least 14 at the half.

damn if bigby doesnt get that penalty were not lookin at the same game, he needs to chill on those dumb penalties, i feel like im seein Ahmad Carroll all over again
TEAM XBOX360​
.::ShotsRangOut::.​

AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH

WE GOING FOR 2???

edit: answered lol

good playcalling imo... chiefs aren't scoring again

Back
Top Bottom