OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - NFC Championship Game

What happened in the past don't matter...ain't nobody thought the Jets would dominate the Pats like they did but it still happened. Same goes for the Seahawks/Saints. You ain't guaranteed anything in this league. Don't act like this is a cakewalk...both teams are going to beat the absolute hell out of each other. But nothing would make me happier than shutting up these clowns until September. Wouldn't it be hilarious for the Interception Machine to win a SB before the Savior...Rodgers on that Marino status forever. I would rather have the Bears win the SB then smashing Adriana Lima and winning the Mega Millions.
laugh.gif

$%@! the Pack, tired of this Wack and Yellow queers...$%@! your fans, $%@! Rodgers, $%@! your stupid !@! bandwagoners...I LIVE FOR THIS +++# GUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

What happened in the past don't matter...ain't nobody thought the Jets would dominate the Pats like they did but it still happened. Same goes for the Seahawks/Saints. You ain't guaranteed anything in this league. Don't act like this is a cakewalk...both teams are going to beat the absolute hell out of each other. But nothing would make me happier than shutting up these clowns until September. Wouldn't it be hilarious for the Interception Machine to win a SB before the Savior...Rodgers on that Marino status forever. I would rather have the Bears win the SB then smashing Adriana Lima and winning the Mega Millions.
laugh.gif

$%@! the Pack, tired of this Wack and Yellow queers...$%@! your fans, $%@! Rodgers, $%@! your stupid !@! bandwagoners...I LIVE FOR THIS +++# GUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

So GB has beaten...
Eli Manning, Jay Cutler, Mike Vick, and Matt Ryan in consecutive weeks?

Well....damn.

Time to put trash Cutler out of his misery again.

So GB has beaten...

Well....damn.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

So GB has beaten...

Well....damn.

Please. 
Rodgers gonna be rockin this belt next week: 

845249251.jpg

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

So GB has beaten...

Well....damn.

Please. 
Rodgers gonna be rockin this belt next week: 

845249251.jpg

^ U know thats a good thing, right?
Wouldn't it be hilarious for the Interception Machine to win a SB before the Savior...Rodgers on that Marino status forever. I would rather have the Bears win the SB then smashing Adriana Lima and winning the Mega Millions.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*@#@ that Lima and Mega Millions part though.
roll.gif

Wouldn't it be hilarious for the Interception Machine to win a SB before the Savior...Rodgers on that Marino status forever. I would rather have the Bears win the SB then smashing Adriana Lima and winning the Mega Millions.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*@#@ that Lima and Mega Millions part though.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I think the World Heavyweight Championship > Lightweight Heavyweight Championship. You don't get it.

I think the World Heavyweight Championship > Lightweight Heavyweight Championship. You don't get it.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

laugh.gif

You actually have a better chance of winning the lottery while smashing Lima than the Bears have winning the Superbowl this year or any year.  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You actually have a better chance of winning the lottery while smashing Lima than the Bears have winning the Superbowl this year or any year.  
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears - NFC Conference Championship[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun 1/23[/td][td][/td][td]303 Green Bay Packers[/td][td]  -3 -120-3½ +105[/td][td] -175 [/td][td] o43½ -110 [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]3:00PM[/td][td][/td][td]304 Chicago Bears[/td][td]  +3 +100+3½ -125 [/td][td] +155 [/td][td] u43½ -110[/td][/tr][/table]

If you couldn't do the math in Wisconsin (understandable and expected),the books are opening with the Packers as a 6 point favorite. 

[table][tr][td]Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears - NFC Conference Championship[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun 1/23[/td][td][/td][td]303 Green Bay Packers[/td][td]  -3 -120-3½ +105[/td][td] -175 [/td][td] o43½ -110 [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]3:00PM[/td][td][/td][td]304 Chicago Bears[/td][td]  +3 +100+3½ -125 [/td][td] +155 [/td][td] u43½ -110[/td][/tr][/table]

If you couldn't do the math in Wisconsin (understandable and expected),the books are opening with the Packers as a 6 point favorite. 

3/10 on the joke.

Champ is still the Champ.
pimp.gif

Lets see what bogus *@$% Peppers comes up with this week... Abraham tried to wear the belt and got spun like a top trying to get to Rodgers for the rest of the game.

Trent Cole had the Rodgers pic in the Crosshairs... Backfire.

!#+% a damn orange julius
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

3/10 on the joke.

Champ is still the Champ.
pimp.gif

Lets see what bogus *@$% Peppers comes up with this week... Abraham tried to wear the belt and got spun like a top trying to get to Rodgers for the rest of the game.

Trent Cole had the Rodgers pic in the Crosshairs... Backfire.

!#+% a damn orange julius
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

but its by weight so rodgers would fit into the lightweight division...so you dont get it.

but its by weight so rodgers would fit into the lightweight division...so you dont get it.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

[table][tr][td]Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears - NFC Conference Championship[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun 1/23[/td][td]
[/td][td]303 Green Bay Packers[/td][td]  -3 -120-3½ +105[/td][td] -175 [/td][td] o43½ -110 [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]3:00PM[/td][td]
[/td][td]304 Chicago Bears[/td][td]  +3 +100+3½ -125 [/td][td] +155 [/td][td] u43½ -110[/td][/tr][/table]

Packers bout to be favored by 3 in Vegas.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

[table][tr][td]Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears - NFC Conference Championship[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun 1/23[/td][td]
[/td][td]303 Green Bay Packers[/td][td]  -3 -120-3½ +105[/td][td] -175 [/td][td] o43½ -110 [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]3:00PM[/td][td]
[/td][td]304 Chicago Bears[/td][td]  +3 +100+3½ -125 [/td][td] +155 [/td][td] u43½ -110[/td][/tr][/table]

Packers bout to be favored by 3 in Vegas.

Taking shots at Peppers now...Packers fans thirsty for anything man. Dude had DPOY season and you're trying to talk $**# about him. You know you'd love him on your team.

Rodgers ain't win a SB so that dude pulling $**# out of his +%*. Trying to crown him when dude ain't won nothing yet. Can't be the best when you ain't even beat the best. ++*# outta here boy.

And World Heavyweight Championship is higher ranked than the Lightweight $**# Erin is on. Dudes in Wisconsin stay being DUMB

Back
Top Bottom