OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ New England Patriots --- Sunday Night Football

Our front 4 is beat to $%*!., they're all injured. If we dont pressure Brady i feel he's gonna pick us apart.

yeah if you blitz those LBs and open up the middle...the TEs and welker will eat you up. if you can get a rush with four tho, makes it damn tough for us

yeah if you blitz those LBs and open up the middle...the TEs and welker will eat you up. if you can get a rush with four tho, makes it damn tough for us

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by mjd77

Something tells me the Pack will get steamrolled in this game.  I think the loss last week will totally demoralize them.

Perhaps our ProBowl qaurterback being out is whats telling you we are going to get steam rolled 
laugh.gif

This sucks 
tired.gif

Grant Finley Barnett Burnett etc etc. then our friggin pro bowl qaurterback. I cant take this *%@% anymore I need to read NikeTalk's rules.
It has nothing to do with Rodgers not being available.  I am just thinking that really bad loss last week has demoralized them...and the fact that they pretty much have zero running game anymore.  Of course I thought they would get killed in the Jets game too.  I guess I'm just not feeling this team as a contender anymore.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Something tells me the Pack will get steamrolled in this game.  I think the loss last week will totally demoralize them.

Perhaps our ProBowl qaurterback being out is whats telling you we are going to get steam rolled 
laugh.gif

This sucks 
tired.gif

Grant Finley Barnett Burnett etc etc. then our friggin pro bowl qaurterback. I cant take this *%@% anymore I need to read NikeTalk's rules.
It has nothing to do with Rodgers not being available.  I am just thinking that really bad loss last week has demoralized them...and the fact that they pretty much have zero running game anymore.  Of course I thought they would get killed in the Jets game too.  I guess I'm just not feeling this team as a contender anymore.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

What if we mix it up though. Cause like i said didn't the Jets beat up Brady this year or last year by blitzing from all different directions.
Im thinking if we got Chuck coming from the corner, Clay from the edge, get Collins in there. Just mix up these zone blitzes we all know Capers has. I'm no defensive guru, but like i said i dont feel comfortable relying on our D-Line, esp with Jenkins being out. I really dont feel comfortable with Brady just sittin in the pocket all day hoping he makes a mistake cause it probably wont happen.

What if we mix it up though. Cause like i said didn't the Jets beat up Brady this year or last year by blitzing from all different directions.
Im thinking if we got Chuck coming from the corner, Clay from the edge, get Collins in there. Just mix up these zone blitzes we all know Capers has. I'm no defensive guru, but like i said i dont feel comfortable relying on our D-Line, esp with Jenkins being out. I really dont feel comfortable with Brady just sittin in the pocket all day hoping he makes a mistake cause it probably wont happen.

i mean you can definitely do it. but you need to disguise it so brady doesn't read it...if brady reads it, he'll make sure a receiver is filling in where that blitzer is coming from. or he'll get someone to pick him up. i dunno. the ravens and jets seem to know how to do it. so i guess if you mimic them, it can work.

i mean you can definitely do it. but you need to disguise it so brady doesn't read it...if brady reads it, he'll make sure a receiver is filling in where that blitzer is coming from. or he'll get someone to pick him up. i dunno. the ravens and jets seem to know how to do it. so i guess if you mimic them, it can work.

hoping for the best but expecting the worst.............might get really drunk to make the game not feel so bad if it gets ugly

hoping for the best but expecting the worst.............might get really drunk to make the game not feel so bad if it gets ugly

No James Starks tonight... Nance and Jackson are better pass blockers anyways... Not trying to see Graham Harrell in the game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No James Starks tonight... Nance and Jackson are better pass blockers anyways... Not trying to see Graham Harrell in the game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom