OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles Thread - Wild Card Weekend 4:30 EST on FOX

@TomSilverstein tom silverstein

Packers weren't in pads but Jenkins did everything other DL did, including hitting the sled, agility drills, team work

Legoooo.. Cullen back to almost 100% for the playoffs is HUUUUGE.

Packers weren't in pads but Jenkins did everything other DL did, including hitting the sled, agility drills, team work

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

if true
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

if true
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Woodson is not even gonna be playing corner this game...

Guarantee capers puts chuck at the "hybrid" position or whatever you wanna call it....and be blitzing him all game...just like yesterday against da bears...

And i don't think either of our fans wanna be facing each other
laugh.gif
oh well

Good luck doe.
I agree I think winner of this game goes to the Superbowl honestly

Packers..maybe...Eagles..no

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Woodson is not even gonna be playing corner this game...

Guarantee capers puts chuck at the "hybrid" position or whatever you wanna call it....and be blitzing him all game...just like yesterday against da bears...

And i don't think either of our fans wanna be facing each other
laugh.gif
oh well

Good luck doe.
I agree I think winner of this game goes to the Superbowl honestly

Packers..maybe...Eagles..no

Geez JPZ, why are you getting so predictable?
smile.gif

Let me know when you guys are out of being the laughingstock of the NFC North, then we'll chat again.

It might be a couple years, though.

frown.gif

EDIT: that .gif pisses me off only because of that blatant facemask. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Geez JPZ, why are you getting so predictable?
smile.gif

Let me know when you guys are out of being the laughingstock of the NFC North, then we'll chat again.

It might be a couple years, though.

frown.gif

EDIT: that .gif pisses me off only because of that blatant facemask. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

The gif of Rodgers means nothing idk why you continue to post it like its unforgettable. 1st playoff game 400+ yards 5 touchdowns 46 points by him alone. Whatever.

Actin like Rodgers has blown playoff games many times lol.

The gif of Rodgers means nothing idk why you continue to post it like its unforgettable. 1st playoff game 400+ yards 5 touchdowns 46 points by him alone. Whatever.

Actin like Rodgers has blown playoff games many times lol.

I really dont think Rodgers could EVER top that HORRIBLE interception in OT that Brett threw against the Eagles in the WC game
sick.gif
. If I can find video Ill post it... But it might have been the worst pass of his career.

I really dont think Rodgers could EVER top that HORRIBLE interception in OT that Brett threw against the Eagles in the WC game
sick.gif
. If I can find video Ill post it... But it might have been the worst pass of his career.

Eagles fans I'm not even sure why any of you are worrying about this game. Statistically 100% of the time Aaron Rodgers chokes in the playoffs
5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1_r.gif

Eagles fans I'm not even sure why any of you are worrying about this game. Statistically 100% of the time Aaron Rodgers chokes in the playoffs
5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1_r.gif

Back
Top Bottom