OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles Thread - Wild Card Weekend 4:30 EST on FOX

Originally Posted by sho3tym

I really think the NFC is wide open.

I'm a Packer fan, I feel like we're playing well enough to make a run.

I think that GB/Philly are explosive enough for either to make it to the SB.

I would like to see the Bears again.
THIS...

Originally Posted by sho3tym

I really think the NFC is wide open.

I'm a Packer fan, I feel like we're playing well enough to make a run.

I think that GB/Philly are explosive enough for either to make it to the SB.

I would like to see the Bears again.
THIS...

Damn I just read a stat that Green Bay this season has never at any point trailed by more than 7 in any game.
eek.gif

The last team to do this was the 1969 Vikings, the team before that, the 1962 Lions. Gad damn.

Damn I just read a stat that Green Bay this season has never at any point trailed by more than 7 in any game.
eek.gif

The last team to do this was the 1969 Vikings, the team before that, the 1962 Lions. Gad damn.

GB just doesn't get blown out.

Our offense just needs to capitalize because the D will definitely keep us in the game no doubt.

GB just doesn't get blown out.

Our offense just needs to capitalize because the D will definitely keep us in the game no doubt.

Interesting to hear different outlets predictions of this game... Local radio Leprochaun (I call him that because hes like 5'3 and a ginger...) was doing picks for the game and he's predicting that Green Bay will get blown out and I think his fatman producer did too... TV personalities are all over the map though...

Anyone know if the Philly -2.5 line has moved?

Hopefully Capers has the blitzes that Vick is not ready for... Eagles offense isn't on that Vick audibles hardly ever so taking away his hot reads will be huge.

Interesting to hear different outlets predictions of this game... Local radio Leprochaun (I call him that because hes like 5'3 and a ginger...) was doing picks for the game and he's predicting that Green Bay will get blown out and I think his fatman producer did too... TV personalities are all over the map though...

Anyone know if the Philly -2.5 line has moved?

Hopefully Capers has the blitzes that Vick is not ready for... Eagles offense isn't on that Vick audibles hardly ever so taking away his hot reads will be huge.

Local radio Leprochaun (I call him that because hes like 5'3 and a ginger...) was doing picks for the game and he's predicting that Green Bay will get blown out and I think his fatman producer did too..

oh god. how can you listen to them
laugh.gif

Local radio Leprochaun (I call him that because hes like 5'3 and a ginger...) was doing picks for the game and he's predicting that Green Bay will get blown out and I think his fatman producer did too..

oh god. how can you listen to them
laugh.gif

All I listen to in the car is ESPN radio Allen... Have you heard that new Brian Noe guy thats on before Sinkoff??
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I want SVP back.

All I listen to in the car is ESPN radio Allen... Have you heard that new Brian Noe guy thats on before Sinkoff??
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I want SVP back.

Originally Posted by you big dummy
pimp.gif
You would think Big Boi would have done a Falcons one first though
laugh.gif

For everyone talking about picks, I have heard damn near everyone except Warren Sapp, Skip Bayless and Las Vegas taking Green Bay to win. Pressure (pun intended since everyone expects Vick to be killed) is on yall

Originally Posted by you big dummy
pimp.gif
You would think Big Boi would have done a Falcons one first though
laugh.gif

For everyone talking about picks, I have heard damn near everyone except Warren Sapp, Skip Bayless and Las Vegas taking Green Bay to win. Pressure (pun intended since everyone expects Vick to be killed) is on yall

Im hearing more whoever wins this game is going to the superbowl than the Packers being the favorites tommorow. I think there's just as much pressure on Philly than us. Both teams are getting love.

Vick is the one supposed to complete this huge comeback story. If there is pressure on anyone, its him. I still think he'll do fine and it will be a good game though.

Im hearing more whoever wins this game is going to the superbowl than the Packers being the favorites tommorow. I think there's just as much pressure on Philly than us. Both teams are getting love.

Vick is the one supposed to complete this huge comeback story. If there is pressure on anyone, its him. I still think he'll do fine and it will be a good game though.

Back
Top Bottom