Official Green Bay Packers @ Seattle Seahawks Screw Job

that's because they slapped it in his direction you gotta knock it straight down or outta bounds if near back of endzone

Like this?

lionsss.gif
More like this

But then I could say we lost a McMillan int because of a ****** roughing the passer call that would have put us at their 20 yard line.
If we didn't have more points than the Seahawks at the time do you think the packers are running it 3 times Ina row on their own 5 yard line with 2 minutes to go and punting out of their own end zone ? If that were the case this is no hail mary.
You could go back and forth with this stuff all game. Point is one a play to win or lose the game the Seahawks got away with one of the most blatant push offs there could be. And then got the touchdown when it was really and int.

Packers line held Seahawks D-line the entire game and nothing was called, then we see those weak PI calls. :x

Packers line held Seahawks D-line the entire game and nothing was called, then we see those weak PI calls. :x

As I said in a different thread I'm done playing the penalty game. I could go rewatch the game and count how many missed holding calls were on us as well. I focus on clay the most on each snap and that dude gets held non stop too. We already know the refs are bad through out so you can go back and forth with this all day like I said. But to miss two obvious penalties and make that bad of a call on the game deciding play is just brutal.

Marshawn kept it real.

At some point, both teams have to shake it off and get ready for their next opponents. Desperate 0-3 Saints for GB. Improved division rival for Seattle.

Seahawks have been involved in some of the worst officiated games in sports history. I still remember that game in '98 against the Jets and that bum Testaverde on the play that brought back instant replay.

That's irrelevant. It can't be simultaneous if one man has possession first, and then the other gains possession as well..

They don't hear you, though.

I mean....Jennings was the first one to gain possession....then Tate gains joint possession AFTER.....not SIMULTANEOUSLY.

Like I said, NT23, they don't hear, though.

And are completely ignoring the rules.

Last edited:
It's getting to the point where we might put an asterisk on this entire season. Maybe that's a bit extreme but some of these phantom pass interference flags, extra yards allotted, suspect ball placement after a play, and now this? Who know's how this will affect the playoff landscape down the line. Lets say both Seattle and GB make the playoffs and Seattle has home field if these two teams meet. Every comment about the prospective playoff game will be prefaced by last night's debacle. 

They don't hear you, though.
I mean....Jennings was the first one to gain possession....then Tate gains joint possession AFTER.....not SIMULTANEOUSLY.
Like I said, NT23, they don't hear, though.
And are completely ignoring the rules.

Not only that but also the overturned interception due to the "roughing the passer" when he was cearly outside the pocket. The only protection QBs get outside the pocket is helmet to helmet contact.

Last edited:
Ever since the Broncos vs. Falcons game last Monday I knew to lay off of the NFL betting. I feel like the games have been too influenced by the refs, too much damn PI and holding calls. In one point in the GB/SEA game there were 4 flags in 4 plays. :x

We all know it was an INT on the replay, but in real time, with how ******g bat **** everything was, that looked like simultaneous possession. Yeah, the review may not have gotten it right, but in the heat of the moment, with how close it was, can you really be surprised the refs called it a TD? **** looked like a tie when I saw it the first time.

Also, I find it funny that the refs looked at each other, nodded in agreement, then threw up different calls :lol:

Ever since the Broncos vs. Falcons game last Monday I knew to lay off of the NFL betting. I feel like the games have been too influenced by the refs, too much damn PI and holding calls. In one point in the GB/SEA game there were 4 flags in 4 plays. :x

That was the funny part. There was literally a flag thrown after every play during the first half.

We all know it was an INT on the replay, but in real time, with how ******g bat **** everything was, that looked like simultaneous possession. Yeah, the review may not have gotten it right, but in the heat of the moment, with how close it was, can you really be surprised the refs called it a TD? **** looked like a tie when I saw it the first time.

Also, I find it funny that the refs looked at each other, nodded in agreement, then threw up different calls :lol:

This. I still don't think the pick itself was THAT bad of a call but that pass inference to get them down the field in the first place was the most egregious call of the night.

If I was a Packer fan I would have cut it off then.

After reading the rules, this was actually the RIGHT CALL.

A player (or players) jumping in the air has not legally gained possession of the ball until he satisfies the elements of a catch listed here.

b) touches the ground inbounds with both feet or with any part of his body other than his hands

Yes, Jennings caught the ball first but did not technically have possession or a "catch" as he was still in the air. Tate gained possesion with two hands on the ball and both feet down, while Jennings still didn't have possession or "caught" the ball, as he didn't have two feet down.

Left hand on ball

Right hand on ball, still looks like neither foot down for Jennings

By the time Jennings got both feet down, Tate had possession making it a simultaneous catch.
This is a problem with the rule, not the call, the replacement ref and the real NFL review ref got it right.

Wasn't the right call. It was a missed call. The catch doesn't mean ****. To miss that push off is just terrible. That's what matters more than the catch. Tate doesn't see that ball with Sam shields in front of him. How many times do I need to say this.

Back
Top Bottom