OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Originally Posted by dland24

Can someone elaborate on this "Lacob almost booed out of the arena, Mullin had to save him" idea that is all over my facebook right now?
Pretty much Lacob was up to talk, some were cheering, while boos were heard.

Jacob looked like he was a nervous kid in speech class, pausing for the longest time. "Tuh..........*boos*.............................................................................................................................................tonight we're all here for the same reason........*boos*"

Rick Barry came in and had to give a little speech of why we should show class since we're the best fans in the league. Mully the stepped in as well...

This dude looked like he was bout to cry
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Can someone elaborate on this "Lacob almost booed out of the arena, Mullin had to save him" idea that is all over my facebook right now?

Lacob took the mic after Mullin's speech and the booes were so loud you couldn't hear him. Mully said change was needed. Then Rick Barry scolded the fans to show show respect

that was pretty intense. I'm not even a warriors fan and i felt sorry for the owner. the "we want Monta" scream had me dying though

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

lol, is Monta Ellis that important to you Warriors fans?

Monta is beloved by all of the "fans" who become enamored by the flashy plays and high scoring performances but do not realize that this team is going nowhere. I didn't see it, but it sounds like Lacob had it pretty tough tonight. Imagine spending hundreds of millions to buy a team just to have the fans disrespect you like that
30t6p3b.gif

wow i'm embarrassed

but it's all good Lacob, just used one of Lebron's quotes

"all the people that was rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today (to sum it up, I'm rich fool!)"

Earlier in the game...

With Monta gone and Curry on the bench, that's at least 45 points missing - Bob Fitz
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Absolutely classless. Whether or not you like Lacob, it was supposed to be Mullin's moment and the crowd ruined it.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Absolutely classless. Whether or not you like Lacob, it was supposed to be Mullin's moment and the crowd ruined it.

Yup.
At least the team ended the night like they were supposed to, with a loss.

Eh I'm 50/50.

Lacob used Mullin as a spring board...let's be honest. He had this planned to make some "goodwill" w/ the fans after Cohan didn't give a damn.

But like everything, Lacob runs his mouth too damn much and should have introduced Mullin, not speak after. So it is, what it is. Hopefully attendance follows the voice of the boos.

Watching it live was brutal. I wanted to change the channel but just couldn't pull the trigger.

Feel bad for Lacob

Back
Top Bottom