OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

CP3 to Deandre to Blake ally opps will be sick. 
ohwell.gif

The clippers prove what skilled drafting can do to a team. Hopefully Klay is a start in the right direction.

Giving DeAndre Jordan 10 milli a season for 4 years based on potential is beyond crazy.
I hate to see my second favorite team waste money like this.
30t6p3b.gif

If DeAndre falls through, do we have any interest in highly likely amnesty candidate: Hasheem Thabeet ??

Question......so before the latest CP3/Clippers trade fell through, the report was that in order for the Clipps to include their unprotected 1st rounder from Minnesota, CP wpuld have had to have at least picked up his 12-13 option, which apparently he said he would do.

Soooo, why couldnt we have made him do the same thing? You want Steph Curry? Fine, then CP needs to pick up his option. Did we even attempt this?

Doubt they attempted that - Curry is seen as the deal-breaker. Still wish we could have flipped Monta.

No Jordan. And I think that's for the best.

Now sign the rookies and enjoy another season of Lee/Biedrins. We wont be good but our pick is as good as gone. Marcus %!$*$*# Williams.

Originally Posted by What up

Doubt they attempted that - Curry is seen as the deal-breaker. Still wish we could have flipped Monta.

Now sign the rookies and enjoy another season of Lee/Biedrins. We wont be good but our pick is as good as gone. Marcus %!$*$*# Williams.
I feel I can make a drinkin game out of this.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I feel I can make a drinkin game out of this.
any time one of those fools gets dunked on, take a shot.

We appreciate the offer. Now we can finally deal that gimp Chris Kaman and replace him with another gimp.
laugh.gif

[h6]
I'll just leave this here.

http://www.facebook.com/goldenstatewarriors
[/h6]
[h6][/h6]

i remember a couple years ago his response to a question about trade rumors, "i'm a warriors, i want to be a warriors"

Back
Top Bottom