OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Seriously, has there been any Monta Ellis sightings this off-season? 
nerd.gif

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein

But make no mistake: Warriors rank among most serious suitors for Tyson Chandler. If TC and DAL can't work it out, GSW is spot he could land

If we get him we better not overpay him...would love to have him though

yea they prolly have to overpay for chandler if they want him or any team would for that matter. i think he will be a mav come opening day.

you think the grizz would take beidrins for oj mayo in some type of package deal?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

you think the grizz would take beidrins for oj mayo in some type of package deal?
Oh. You were actually being serious about that?  I thought you were just being a smarta** when you were talking to that Grizzlies fan.

Thanks LazyJ and offbad about your responses regarding my inquiries about Sprint. I made the switch today. I like it so far. I got the iPhone 4s, BTW.

ay7bix.gif
AT&T!
ay7bix.gif
Don Nelson!
ay7bix.gif
Chris Cohan!
ay7bix.gif
Bob Fitzgerald!

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Thanks LazyJ and offbad about your responses regarding my inquiries about Sprint. I made the switch today. I like it so far. I got the iPhone 4s, BTW.

ay7bix.gif
AT&T!
ay7bix.gif
Don Nelson!
ay7bix.gif
Chris Cohan!
ay7bix.gif
Bob Fitzgerald! 
ay7bix.gif
 Bob Rowell! 
ay7bix.gif
 Bimbo Coles! 
ay7bix.gif
 Vonteego Cummings!
ay7bix.gif
 Todd Fuller!

I was going to mention Kwame but you guys would think I'm an idiot.
tired.gif
He would be a cheap alternative if they can't get a solid player.

Looking forward to the season opener against the Clips. I can't believe I'm saying that.
laugh.gif

I brought this up in the season thread..

Isn't the max the Warriors can sign Tyson for is about a first-year salary of about 9 million? (/W the projected cap at about 58 million, and you guys being at ~49 million?)

Am I missing something? How can GS throw a ton of money at him if they're close to hitting the cap?

I wouldn't believe for a second that Cuban wouldn't pay that much for him.

They would have to shed Bell's salary and backload Chandler's contract.

Dallas can have his one dimensional +$%. Sad day when Tyson %#%!+*$ Chandler is a prize free agent...

That 20 million asking price or whatever he wants is ridiculous
laugh.gif
, the Warriors BETTER not be paying that *#$+ to him
30t6p3b.gif

I guess Chandler really wants to be close to home,
laugh.gif

We'll see, but the Warriors would have to free up some space in order for the Mavericks to let him walk, because I know that Cuban would definitely offer more than a base year of 8 million.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I guess Chandler really wants to be close to home,
laugh.gif

We'll see, but the Warriors would have to free up some space in order for the Mavericks to let him walk, because I know that Cuban would definitely offer more than a base year of 8 million.
They'd amnesty somebody.

Yeah I know, but is Tyson really worth it? I mean to a contender, I have no doubt, and I'm not trying to clown on you guys, but you guys aren't there, and Tyson doesn't put you over that hump.

Could a Monta/Tyson/Superstar work? Sure, probably pretty well, but they sound like they really want to tie him up with a lot of cash.

IF Andris does get amnestied, that's relying a whole lot on Udoh/Jeremy to get it done when Tyson is hurt or in foul-trouble.

Obviously not saying they can't, because they have in the past.

Lee/Tyson would be an interesting dynamic though, definitely.

I'd hate to see Tyson leave, but I guess if he does, at least he'll be close to me so I'll be able to watch him more live.
pimp.gif

On a side note, I'm really excited to see about your rook.
pimp.gif

It would be really interesting to see how well David Lee can be hidden by what is supposed to be a great defensive center. I really dont want to overpay Chandler, but I am so sick of seeing every single power forward the Warriors play have monster games.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I was going to mention Kwame but you guys would think I'm an idiot.
tired.gif
He would be a cheap alternative if they can't get a solid player.

no thanks. can you imagine how much bull %+*@ would come out of fitz and jim's mouth? get ready to hear jim say "kwame may not be the best player in the league but he has a high basketball iq!"
devean george part 2 all over again..

Saw Chandler at the Niners game, was close to him where i was sitting and i yelled out his name and he turned and yelled out if hes coming to GSW and he just smiled.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Saw Chandler at the Niners game, was close to him where i was sitting and i yelled out his name and he turned and yelled out if hes coming to GSW and he just smiled.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by presumed

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

pimp.gif
Wow, I'd take his appearance at the Niner game, a real hint of him coming to Oakland. We'll have to wait and see.
I am glad the Warriors are in the mix to make roster moves. This is Lacob's chance to really set up a team to show he's dedicated to winning.

Back
Top Bottom