OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

warriors tried really hard to lose that one
laugh.gif

Gave it away. I don't doubt Jerry West but come on Mark Jackson. You playing roulette with my team. Just throwing crap against the wall to see what sticks and it ain't working.

Originally Posted by GUNSnROSES

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Am I the only one that hates Mark Jackson? 

Your not alone. He's a terrible coach.

I said this last year and I was blasted by people who told me Jerry West knows what he's doing. I can't stand Jackson.

Monta 37 minutes tonight 35 min against the Pacers 37 against the nets. Shades of Keith Smart. That's not the recipe for success no matter how many games this is. In short season Marc Jackson has even less room for error and if we happen to make it Montas legs will be gone.

D lee needs to be the 80 million dollar man there paying him to be.

Good read Andrew. Skimmed it and read a few comments but the same trash we've been fed since Eric musslemen (or however you spell it) and pj carlisimo. Sounds great but let's see some results. Where you at Nelly!

Felt good to be in the Oracle tonight, only one with a Grizzlies jersey from what I saw.... sure the people around me hated me 
laugh.gif

Good comeback

n5sft4.jpg

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by srvballer

It's hard to invest my time and effort with this team anymore...

I stopped giving this team my time and money the year they tore apart the We Believe team. I thought new ownership would change things, but it just hasn't happened yet I guess. I'll still watch every game, just at home. I'm actually hoping they move the team to SF, maybe start a new era across the bridge.If Cohan only sold the team to Larry Ellison
mad.gif

I haven't paid a dime aside for a couple of drinks for either game I've gone to this year.

But hey, we "have one of the best backcourts in all of basketball" along with "an all star caliber power forward" so things are great! It's a great time out!!

Rusty Simmons just made some really good points on KNBR. He made a lot of points that have been mentioned in this thread already, the most important, Warriors really needs the pick in the draft. They should really think about shutting Curry down for the remainder of the season, and give the 3 draft picks major minutes. This draft is too good to not have a pick and they are clearly not good enough to make the playoffs. He mentioned, it's obviously not in Lacob's promises, but that fans might buy into it if they made some sort of apology.
*my memory is really bad, so I might be a little off.

Back
Top Bottom