OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

pimp.gif

Barnett was on KNBR this morning, he said that he believes there might be teams that may actually still take Biedrins. Basically, with the lack of bigs in the league, a team could trade for me.

Well our inept org probably lacks someone who could sell a team on the notion "the best thing for him is a change of scenery".

Further, I guess Curry is participating in the Skills Challenge? Really? So he can roll his ankle running/cutting? Seems stupid. Fitting, though.

I used to feel that Curry was untouchable, but I honestly want to trade him. Nobody on this team is untouchable, and I really rather start from scratch.

Also, they need to find a real 3, Dorell Wright is @!+!%$+ garbage.  Guy cannot dribble, create his own shot, or play defense now.  He is a ok player off a teams bench, but if Dorell Wright and Andris Biedrins are in your starting lineup.. wow.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

starts around :50.

JL admitting how nervous he was playing in front of the home crowd last season.
who is the dude behind the camera? how does melo know him? and acid, does jeremy really not know how to speak mandarin that well? seems like he refuses to speak any. there's no way some chinese immigrants are gonna have a son who doesnt speak any chinese.

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

Originally Posted by dyyhard

starts around :50.

JL admitting how nervous he was playing in front of the home crowd last season.
who is the dude behind the camera? how does melo know him? and acid, does jeremy really not know how to speak mandarin that well? seems like he refuses to speak any. there's no way some chinese immigrants are gonna have a son who doesnt speak any chinese.
I know for a fact he went to Chinese school back in the day; we went to the same one (at JLS Middle School)
laugh.gif
; I can believe it. Sure, they teach you stuff, but truth be told 90% of the kids who go to Chinese school end up having their parents do their homework, so it really isn't like it makes you a very fluent speaker.  I don't know if any of you guys went to something similar, maybe some of you can relate to that...

Personally, I don't speak it that well either, although I talk to my parents in Mandarin...so I guess I can get by with basic stuff. I'm pretty sure Jeremy is probably the same way.

Was a good game!
Crowd had it out for Blake every time he touched the ball, lol.. especially after that free throw he airballed 
laugh.gif

CP3 was going to town on them early.. but slowed down in 2nd half.

Ellis did his thang as usual, good win Warriors.

I shall be back when Grizzlies come back in town March 7th.. bobblehead night! lol

Back
Top Bottom