Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
False. Take 2 is Rockstar's distributor. The game is DEVELOPED by Rockstar North, PUBLISHED by Rockstar Games
source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gta5
False also.
In March 1998, Take-Two strengthened itself in a number of areas by acquiring the BMG Interactive unit from Bertlesmann AG for approximately $14.2 million.

Through acquisition and merger, BMG Interactive eventually became a short-lived publishing label of DMA Design, a part of Take Two Interactive  and then Rockstar Games.
They've owned 100% of Rockstar since 1998 and just re-signed their contracts.

^ what does Take-Two owning Rockstar have to do with them NOT DIRECTLY DEVELOPING NOR PUBLISHING THE GAME?

so in your world I guess Take Two gets all the credit for the creation of the MLB/NBA2K games & Visual Concepts/2K Sports did nothing, huh? :smh:

Last edited:
^ what does Take-Two owning Rockstar have to do with them NOT DIRECTLY DEVELOPING NOR PUBLISHING THE GAME?
so in your world I guess Take Two gets all the credit for the creation of the MLB/NBA2K games & Visual Concepts/2K Sports did nothing, huh?
mean.gif
Uh, what are you talking about? No one said that.

Do you know what a publisher is? They fund everything Rockstar does.They pay Rockstar employees salaries.

However, they formed the publishing companies 2K Games and 2K Sports. 

Looks like Claude CJ & Vercetti but Im too geeked to rally think otherwise
you just yelled out the previous characters because theres no way any of those three look like Claude, and CJ definitely looked way different than that

i hope theres just one central character tho, i dont like that story switchin mess

you just yelled out the previous characters because theres no way any of those three look like Claude, and CJ definitely looked way different than that
i hope theres just one central character tho, i dont like that story switchin mess
Yeah, I'm not sure how they're going to do it. 

I like the idea of the different characters having different play styles. Seems right seeing how big the world is. I still can't believe it. Imagine riding a bike across the whole map. 
roll.gif

i thought rockstar handled everything involved in making the game and take 2 would handle the budget and everything else involved in putting it out..aww nvm you guys are going off about somethin else..

Last edited:
Just finished reading the Gameinformer preview and all I have to say is WOW :wow:

Seriously R* can:

Looks like Claude CJ & Vercetti but Im too geeked to rally think otherwise

I wasnt thinkin when I said that but none of their faces were ever detailed to tell.

Bigger than IV, RDR and SA COMBINED??? That can't be real. I don't believe it. I don't believe it until I see it. I still play San Andreas and marvel at the size of that game to this day.

Back
Top Bottom