Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
they mixed some of that just cause 2 craziness in there :smokin

this game makes my pants tight.

cantwait

Rockstar took over a 250,000 photos when researching the location, as well as utilizing census data to get the most accurate depiction of Los Angeles possible.

:wow:

This is why Rockstar lives up to their name and why no other game developer in the industry comes close to touching them.

Last edited:
how many discs is this gonna be for 360? 

I don't really see it being more than one. If it does, I'm guessing one for SP and one for MP.

Now if they use the facial animation tech from LA Noire ..

Last edited:
I don't really see it being more than one. If it does, I'm guessing one for SP and one for MP.

Yeah right :lol:

The game is massive and is going to end up requiring a hard drive install for both consoles.

Last edited:
I think if Skyrim can fit on one disc, there's a definite possibility that GTA V can fit on one.

For the PS3, definitely one.

:wow:
This is why Rockstar lives up to their name and why no other game developer in the industry comes close to touching them.

They didn't balance their resources properly in IV though. They spent WAY too much time making the city look like an exact replica of NYC while not focusing as much on gameplay and making the game fun IMO.

Didn't you hear that it's bigger than IV, San Andreas and RDR combined? No way can such a huge game fit on only one disc. Two discs at least, probably three.

Wow, I've held off on buying a next-gen console ever since they came out, mainly because I wasted *way* too much time playing GTA VC and SA(and FIFA). But this is almost too much, those screenshots are blowing my mind. If this gets crazy good reviews when it comes out I might have to start playing video games again.

They didn't balance their resources properly in IV though. They spent WAY too much time making the city look like an exact replica of NYC while not focusing as much on gameplay and making the game fun IMO.
Didn't you hear that it's bigger than IV, San Andreas and RDR combined? No way can such a huge game fit on only one disc. Two discs at least, probably three.

True.

But in the GI preview Dan Houser acknowledged it and said that was a reason why the decided to not include a lot of the character mods like GTA San Andreas had with stuff like being able to get tattoos, haircuts, and other stuff.

Honestly man I'm excited for it but not having property is wack .I kinda wanted to be back in the gym too in Los Santos :smh:

i reserved my copy yesterday and got my poster..no picture viewer tho, im pretty sure time will fly by.

Homebody on a dirt bike shooting at the Mustang-esqe car. Also good to hear the cara will hug the road much more. Copped

lets get it
they are still brushing it up tho right? I hate it when the cars look like they arent actually touching the ground, it seems like they gave everything special attention to detail BUT the cars
yeah this is basically what they have left to do along with getting all the glitches patched up, the devs will prolly start playing this ish online around february..

Not a fan of playing as three main characters. The appeal of the previous GTAs was playing as a single character that you were invested in.

i need to get all my affairs in order NOW, because my life outside these four walls will cease to exist once this game comes out

i'm going in full vampire mode

Back
Top Bottom