Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
www.lifeinvader.com works like this.

-Sign into or sign up for a Rockstar Social Club account.
-Link your PSN or Xbox Gamertag to your Rockstar social club account.
-On the lifeinvader website click on the ads for the cars, air planes, haircuts, tattoos, guns & other weapons, military vehicles, cigarettes, Los Santos customs, hit the "stalk" button and it will give you in game discounts to this stuff in the game.

Here is a preview:

Last edited:
Just started playing. The opening is crazy! The graphics are gorgeous. I love how the camera is set up in this one. Really gives it a more immersive feel and the animations and lighting are the best I've seen. Between this and the fight its going to be a great weekend. Peace.

Yup I agree man.

Going to watch the Mayweather vs. Canelo fight tomorrow, NFL football on Sunday with NFL Sunday Ticket, then after midnight on Monday going to play & enjoy this game.

:nthat:

Last edited:
Didn't think I was going to make it past the 1st mission cuz of all of them damn cops but I made it lol. The game looks amazing man. I am loving the new shooting mechanics.

One of the employees at Wal-mart tried to sell me a standard copy for $150...gave him the hardest stone face I ever given anyone.

you just put 1 disc into the xbox, wait for the 8gb to install, then put in the other disc and thats it. you never have to use the first disc again.

PS3 you have to install 8gb too but you can just do it all from 1 disc
Thanks for clearing that up for me
Repped

Can anyone that is watching streams tell any differences between the 360 and PS3 versions?

why are some people who got the game talking about the game like it just came out? 
mean.gif

Inconsiderate. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I've got a 4 GB xbox....can i use a thumb drive or something to store the game?
What Xbox do you have? I have a 20 GB hard drive for the fat one just sitting here that I dont even use. Its not worth selling it for the ten dollars I would get for it. The only reason I got a new hard drive was because of this game, its only right that I use my old one to make sure someone else can play said game.

Last edited:
What Xbox do you have? I have a 20 GB hard drive for the fat one just sitting here that I dont even use. Its not worth selling it for the ten dollars I would get for it. The only reason I got a new hard drive was because of this game, its only right that I use my old one to make sure someone else can play said game.

appreciate it but i've got a slim

according to this a thumb drive will work

Good dude :smokin

Back
Top Bottom