Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
please stop with the gifs...put that ish in the spoilers
gtakwoads77rkt.gif

It literally takes 4 seconds to put things in spoilers... just be considerate :lol:

Look, I understand the thing about spoilers.

I put one of the images in spoilers as it shows a character's ability.

The two other pictures just show the graphics of the game, one a comparison between SA and V.

Out of courtesy, I'll put them in the spoilers as well.

Last edited:
I was talking more to Nike Jordan who said he doesn't consider what he posted to be spoilers. Even if they're not spoiling anything, it's just as easy to put them as spoilers just to be safe.

The way the police interact with the rest of the world is 
pimp.gif
  I just witnessed a dope little sequence happen down the street in front of Franklin's house

we dont care.......unless youre going to record it  and upload it, dont mention it
forgive me i'm just butthurt that i'm not playing it right now 
tired.gif

What Xbox do you have? I have a 20 GB hard drive for the fat one just sitting here that I dont even use. Its not worth selling it for the ten dollars I would get for it. The only reason I got a new hard drive was because of this game, its only right that I use my old one to make sure someone else can play said game.

appreciate it but i've got a slim

according to this a thumb drive will work

I use a thumb drive for extra storage..it'll work fine

Last edited:
I'm jealous.. but what makes it even worse is I'm supposed to be working all day Tuesday :lol:

Back
Top Bottom