Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Lovin every minute of this game. The last game that had me this excited playing for hours was Red Dead. Rockstar changes the game again(pun intended).

The only thing I would have liked is what the guy above said about each character should have their own activities/sports to play:

Mike - golf / tennis
Franklin - 2v2 street ball (nba jam style) / gym
Trevor - pool / darts

I wish they would have put the option in the game to configure the controls to however you choose instead of just default or alternate.

Hey is the car called the cheetah I believe in the game?

it is and i'm trying to figure out how to get it. i guess i'll keep playing until it unlocks. anyway, last pic for tonight...i think.

So what do u guys think is the best car in the game?

So far the R8 is the fastest I've driven but that thing slides like a *****. I like the viper (bansee?) with the turbo bc it has full acceration, a pretty good top speed, and great traction)

Also when you take cars on missions and have to abandon them, is there any getting them back? Or if you take a car out and have to randomly leave it (trying to evade the police)?
honestly most of them all feel the same to me. the stock car michael gets or the one that franklin gets is sufficient enough.

fwiw the vacca and bugatti drive better and are faster than the r8.

hate that each character has their own set of clothes, i want to give trevor some camo af1s

I saw bigfoot just now while on a mission. It was mad random. :lol:

Also, why do people keep calling the Infernus a Lambo when it's clearly modeled after a Pegani Zonda in this game? I know it was modeled after a lambo before, but i think its time to move on from GTA IV. :lol:

No love for the viper or corvette? Easily found and fast and handle well. You really don't need a turbo n any fast car... Turbos are to make big bulky vehicles move faster... I mean really why the vacca or Bugatti need a turbo lol ur jus gun eff it up unless ur frank specialin all the time

Found an aston martin one, :x fast as hell Only one I saw too.

Speeding like crazy in the bugatti, swerving cars, and then a boulder ***** you up and sends you spinning in the air to exploding :smh:

Has anyone hunted great white sharks yet? I've been feenin to reenact the jaws scene.

Anyone buy Smoke on the Water with Franklin? If so, what do you do when you receive a text saying that they are running out. I don't see anything when I go to the store night or day.

Anyone buy Smoke on the Water with Franklin? If so, what do you do when you receive a text saying that they are running out. I don't see anything when I go to the store night or day.
you go to where they have the waiting shipment, pick it up, and deliver it to the store. Doing that increases the revenue you get from the store.

Walking through Franklin's neighborhood as Trevor and a hooker just asked him if he likes black girls 
laugh.gif

soooo many details 

So far the R8 is the fastest I've driven but that thing slides like a *****. I like the viper (bansee?) with the turbo bc it has full acceration, a pretty good top speed, and great traction)

Also when you take cars on missions and have to abandon them, is there any getting them back? Or if you take a car out and have to randomly leave it (trying to evade the police)?

I don't kno exactly fam.. But I have noticed that whips I've saved at my safehouse are never lost.. If I switch between characters i always end up being close by one of the whips in my garage or driveway..

I don't kno exactly fam.. But I have noticed that whips I've saved at my safehouse are never lost.. If I switch between characters i always end up being close by one of the whips in my garage or driveway..
check the impound lot

That Paleto score.....
Walkin out the bank with Juggernaut suits and Miniguns.... :x :x :nthat:
Taking Packie Along (dude from GTA 4) was a great decision for me. Dude actually knew what he was doing this time. :lol:
Plus he made the whole thing much easier.

you go to where they have the waiting shipment, pick it up, and deliver it to the store. Doing that increases the revenue you get from the store.

Is that the green circle on the map?

Back
Top Bottom