Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Quick! An unoccupied 9F (Audi R8 Spyder) and a Colt Voltic (Lotus) are staring me in the face. WWYD?? 
nerd.gif

I was riding in Blaine county as Franklin, and some rednecks pull up to me and ask me if I'm foreign? Than they say "he must be some type of Brazilian" and shoot me down 
laugh.gif

I'm loving this game right now, eons better than GTA IV!

Ain't gonna front, I been a GTA coma for the past two days. Gotta get my *** out the house tomorrow. :smh:

I'm loving this game right now, eons better than GTA IV!

Ain't gonna front, I been a GTA coma for the past two days. Gotta get my *** out the house tomorrow.
mean.gif
This only time i left was to hit the gym... Prolly take the old lady out tomm night for food/drinks/hooka so i can just chill this weekend and play/watch football 

How? I swear when i pre-ordered from gamestop they told me i would get a free car blimp and gun etc. but when i picked up the game i only got the blimp.

When you link your psn/gamertag to the rockstar social club you get some stuff including the garages free, a smg with all the mods free, and a special car the Annis Eligy RH8, in the garages. Go to the rockstar site create a account if you havnt and then link it, its real easy, well maybe not now with all the traffic.

Last edited:
This guy Beverly. :smh:

Should I just roast him? He hasn't paid me diddly and he's currently filming his realty show in public. Will my unpaid work for him eventually pay off? If I leave him be, will I be the ultimate chump?

I'm just going to roast him. If I find out later that he pays good money if his show succeeds. :smh: :smh:

I killed him but didn't get much money

Quick! An unoccupied 9F (Audi R8 Spyder) and a Colt Voltic (Lotus) are staring me in the face. WWYD?? 
nerd.gif
The R8 is probably the easiest car to find.
Stole the Lotus then some dude pulled up on me at the stoplight in an all black Infernus... We swapped it out.

I can listen to JB Smoove on the Chakra Attack all day long 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
"We can share the women, but don't leave no stains!! You don't leave no stains on a mans plate!!"

Saw a Phantom while I was on foot, tried to run after it but somebody ran me over 
mad.gif

Last edited:
Wassup wit this second heist? I've done all the recon and I got all the equipment thatz needed.. What do I need to do to start the heist, I need that lucci fam..

i need some help nt fam cuz the interwebz have failed me

Got up to the Crystal Maze mission with Trevor and it glitched, the jerry can wont spawn but the marker still shows up
reloaded multiple times and it still wont show, other ppl on other forums have the same issue,
can anyone help? ive tried everything and no luck |I

nerd.gif
The R8 is probably the easiest car to find.
Stole the Lotus then some dude pulled up on me at the stoplight in an all black Infernus... We swapped it out.

I can listen to JB Smoove on the Chakra Attack all day long 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
"We can share the women, but don't leave no stains!! You don't leave no stains on a mans plate!!"

Saw a Phantom while I was on foot, tried to run after it but somebody ran me over 
mad.gif

Chakra Attack is hilarious
laugh.gif

"Cheryl, they gon take you up there and they gon' do it to ya, they gon do it to ya good"

Have yall worked with Devin Weston yet.  Dude is pretty funny too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom