Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Working hard for my crew...

Bless the xbox crew :D

laugh.gif

i was trying to do the car sale glitch and NT was in a session having a war with some dudes in LS customs

i had to kill a guy just to pull in

roll.gif

:lol:

i was trying to do the car sale glitch and NT was in a session having a war with some dudes in LS customs

:rofl:
I'll be honest, when I see car glithing in progress, I drop down in the heli and fire away. Since I know it's not personal vehicles.

New **** - fly the cargobob and pick up other players' personal cars and drop them off on rooftops so they cant access it. :lol:

Bruh we had the customs shop on lock. No glitching allowed except for NT Crew lol

The name of the game tonight : SNIPER.

I had dudes crying and hunting me down for 30 mins. Straight head shots and watching them run frantically. Just call me Lee Harvey Oswald.

New **** - fly the cargobob and pick up other players' personal cars and drop them off on rooftops so they cant access it. :lol:
did that, but they did the double car switch or call mechanic on me :frown: is funny to see them searching for it though .

The one bad thing I forsee coming is a money reset. I could imagine the upcoming money drop be a reset to 500k.

did this last night... it was funny as hell! :lol:
they were trying to get away from me and i just scoop down on them quick and picked them up... when they started shooting at me i just let them fall to theirs deaths :lol:

so after grinding, selling futo's, survivals, gang attacks, robbing stores... i finally have a new baby....
fellas i would like to introduce to you LUCY:
the Rhino :evil:

laugh.gif

roll.gif
We was just chillin till he wanted to start trouble
i saw it going down and was like

Jay-z-oh-o-you-didnt.gif

and tried to go the long way around and dude tried to chase me.

i wasn't even looking for trouble.  had to hit him with the shotty then move his car just to pull into Los Santos
laugh.gif

I'm working on the NT but this *** is not easy, doesn't help that I'm a neat freak when it comes to things like this....hours spent on this..lmao

Me, Vek, Distinct, Chicago, HNL, and few other people blew up a train and pile full of cars.... i didnt get the exploding picture but this is how it looked before-explosion

Back
Top Bottom