Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Nice work steezy! I drove around for 2 hours trying to find a futo and didn't come across a single one. Swapped cars and everything
Several times I've seen them spawning at the LSC in uptown... Not often but when they do there's like 3 of them in the same lot. @Nako XL ... Where did we find the one I tricked out for you last night? I'm forgetting where we saw it.

I'll probably end up playing this game for another 3 months or so...

I'm not even at 50% in story mode, and I haven't even reached Level 30 online. I'm still finding a bunch of stuff to do in the game. And with the DLC and new things to come, seems like it'll be a while before I put this down...

I did glitch up to grab the Porshe and the Corvette joint, but that was only to grab something fun to drive. I could easily glitch up to get all of the nicer cars and apartments, but I chose to continue to work for those the long way. That Stinger GT, Monroe, and the Carbonizarre will be purchased later down the road...

I'm in no rush to get all the finer things in online life... I'm cool with the crib/6-car I have on the water. You dudes OD on the glitch and buy everything and wonder why the game got boring fast.

@DonCheadleTime kept washing me in those Impromptu Races in the Rarri... "I was in my Thursday car (Felon GT), Saturday I'm bringin out somethin new!" :lol:

Anybody on here buy a boat yet? I might cop one, but I dont want nobody sailing off with mine and stunting all on the water... lol

Last edited:
Several times I've seen them spawning at the LSC in uptown... Not often but when they do there's like 3 of them in the same lot. @Nako XL
... Where did we find the one I tricked out for you last night? I'm forgetting where we saw it.

I saw nako's red one last night. Was tempted to get in there and drive off so others could spawn :lol:.

The glitch was working fine for me yesterday, but today when I do it I keep spawning back in my vacca and have to drive back home to get my futo.

Also, I did the glitch earlier to resell my entity and the damn game actually sold it >:. I really shouldn't be mad though considering :lol:

Anyone on ps3 want to grind out some Criminal minds races for their upgrades? About to log in and do some.

PSN: milhaus_79

Good times last night with the crew.

logo looks dope
nthat.gif

am I the only one that doesn't really like running around causing chaos?  it's fun for about 2 minutes

then i'm ready to get back to doing other stuff.

Me and iHustle did shoot up the strip club and bomb on a few cops yesterday though 
nthat.gif

it would be cool if they had a fight club online, they had a fight club in The Ballad of Gay Tony, Saints Row 2 also

it seems like there are a lot of elements from SR 1 and 2 that could've worked well in GTAV, there was a lot of fun stuff in those games

It would be cool if Franklin could have Lamar and some others as his crew that he could ride around with

and they could be sent out on jobs like in the Mafia 2 game, you can go with your crew to defend or takeover a business or send them out on their own and each crew member had different specialties like medic, arsonist, fighter etc.  that were useful to you when you needed them.  You had about 5 or 6 crew slots and you can ride with any 3 you wanted, taking whatever specialty you needed for the next job.  In SR2 if you only had a 2 door car, your other crew members would actually jack a car and follow you

Last edited:
Glad ya like the logo...was disappointed when I found out you can't put it on the girls hoody...smh!

Via Newswire Posted 15 minutes ago:

Thank you to everyone for joining in GTA Online throughout this first month of its release, for all of your awesome Online Snapmatic pics and Crew videos that we’ve spotted, for your patience and understanding as we’ve been working through the initial teething issues of launching an online experience like this, and for your excellent feedback to the official GTAOnline@rockstargames.com email address. Please keep it coming as it is really helping us plan for the future of the game. Here’s a quick update for all Grand Theft Auto Online players worldwide on what’s in store in the immediate future.

THE GTA$ STIMULUS PACKAGE

We know many of you are anxiously waiting for us to show you the GTA$ Stimulus Package money we announced a couple weeks back. As mentioned in that post, we of course want to ensure that game progress loss issues are sufficiently sorted before distributing the GTA$ to everyone. We have a few more tweaks and fixes to make in a new title update that will hit sometime next week and then we will distribute the cash.

THE BEACH BUM PACK

Coming in early November will be the first add-on content update, the Beach Bum Pack which will bring all-new beach themed vehicles and new weaponry that you’ll be able to use in both GTA Online and Story Mode. Plus new customization options for your GTA Online character including new tats, hairstyles and more. We’ll also be adding lots of brand new action-packed Jobs to play with Gang Attacks, Survivals, Last Team Standings, Parachutes, Deathmatches and Races that will have you bloodying up the waters and coastlines of the finest beach resorts across Los Santos and Blaine County.

THE CONTENT CREATOR

We are also working to bring you the debut of the first part of the GTA Online Content Creator this fall – giving players the ability to craft, publish, rate and play custom-made Deathmatch and Race Jobs. We’ll be keeping our eye open for exceptional ones that we’ll be stamping as ‘Rockstar Verified’ and will be featuring them here at the Newswire and as part of forthcoming GTA Online Social Club Events. Both the Content Creator and the Beach Bum Pack are free.

SOCIAL CLUB EVENT WEEKENDS

Starting in November will be the first Grand Theft Auto Online Social Club Event weekends which will bring special rewards and bonuses ranging from limited-edition in-game Event Crate Drops to in-game discount specials and even a special new GTA Online live-stream show hosted by Rockstar at the Social Club Events page and Rockstar Games Twitch page – plus prize pack giveaways of hard to find GTAV gear and more.

Stay tuned as we hope to have more information with more details and specific timings on these content updates as well as on GTA Online Heists and the new GTA Online Capture the Flag mode to share with you next week. We will also have initial details on more additional content coming for both Story Mode and GTA Online in the next few weeks.

i wonder why they chose beach bum as the first package 
sick.gif

I'm excited for new survivals though hopefully it will be one in the hood against the Ballas

What are some good cars to cop? I have some spots left but idk which to fill it with
The current fleet:
Entity
Adder
Voltic
Cheetah
Bentley
Rolls Royce
Lambo

All in white :smokin

All my joints in white also :pimp: I only have 2 super cars that were a must imo and the rest are public cars off the street. If youre on ps3 I can shoot you an invite to my apt whenever im on

Any 360 users go nearly as hard as the PS3ers? :lol: You guys are putting in work!

All the ps3 users didnt put in no damb work. Yall just got tired & glitched finally. Aint mad at yall tho, with Rockstar doing what they did.

Yall just now catchin up :lol:

We BEEN had bread.

We clear out servers EVERY night now just for fun. WIthout the use of a tank

Last edited:
Yeah I think this was quite awhile after Easy, cause we were up near the desert causing traffic for a bit.

Yall end up finishing the freeway masterpiece? :nerd:

Place was too huge. Needed more manpower.

Johnny went back in tho :smh: we was just riding in that spaceship talking bout how he didn't want to drive it cause full coverage was a 100k.

All the ps3 users didnt put in no damb work. Yall just got tired & glitched finally. Aint mad at yall tho, with Rockstar doing what they did.

Yall just now catchin up :lol:

We BEEN had bread.

We clear out servers EVERY night now just for fun. WIthout the use of a tank

I'm a 360 user. Whenever I go on, I rarely get playing time in with anyone from the crew. Bad timing I guess.

I see your GT in your sig. I'll hit you up later on with a request.

yo im hosting a 1 for 1 lobby at criminal minds, add me

psn: Mactastic4167

and lets get our rank and money up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom