Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
d31bd91f2973e4005066.jpg

cf596cc9782312294064.jpg

6df1f432de5b7eb047dd.jpg

Gonna be dope to play in bed or on the toilet for switch. Too lazy to fire up these old games on console anymore.

Lately I been playing a lot of remastered games. I just finished running through the assassins creed ezio collection. So this fall right in line for me.

Although it's dope I don't think I would buy this at full price.

Once it goes on sale or if it's free on gamepass then yeah.

Although it's dope I don't think I would buy this at full price.

Once it goes on sale or if it's free on gamepass then yeah.

Gamepass isn't free though and is a monthly service which you pay for. And yeah I know a ton of people got on some crazy deal something like 3 years for $3 dollars.

GTA San Andreas will be on Gamepass starting on November 11.

Last edited:
Gamepass isn't free though and is a monthly service which you pay for. And yeah I know a ton of people got on some crazy deal something like 3 years for $3 dollars.

GTA San Andreas will be on Gamepass starting on November 11.

Understand what you're saying, but I'm one of the people that got on that $3 for years deal... so it's free for me or $3 however you want to look at it.

I don't have time to put into them as I did when I had them for PS2 so I'll just do what I always do wait until it's on sale for ~$20 and buy it but never play or open it and it gets added to the back log.

GTA 6 is reportedly in development hell

[Article - DSO Gaming](https://www.dsogaming.com/news/gta-6-reportedly-in-development-hell-red-dead-redemption-remastered-coming-to-pc/)

>Rockstar Mag’s Chris, who has been a reliable source for leaks regarding the GTA series, has shared some details about Grand Theft Auto 6 and Red Dead Redemption Remastered.
>
>According to Chris, Grand Theft Auto 6 is currently in development hell. Rockstar has restarted its development right after Dan Houser left the company. Not only that, but Take-Two was originally planning to announce the game in 2020.
>
>As Chris noted, Rockstar has changed the story and other game elements too many times since 2019. From the looks of it, GTA 6 is the most chaotic project Rockstar has ever developed (and even worse than the original Red Dead Redemption game).
>
>Although Chris did not provide any additional details, he claimed that the game will take place in 2 time periods.
>
>Lastly, Chris claimed that Rockstar is working on Red Dead Redemption Remastered for current-gen consoles and PC. This remaster will be similar to GTA Trilogy: The Definitive Edition. In other words, it won’t be a mere “resolution increase” remaster, and it will feature new graphical features. However, Chris claimed that this remaster won’t come out anytime soon.
>
>Below you can find the video in which Chris revealed all the aforementioned details [(head over at 14:23)](https://youtu.be/OeU_Ex8Gxzk). Do note that the video is in French.
>
>Lastly, and as with all rumors (no matter how reliable a source is), we suggest taking everything you read with a grain of salt.

[Source - NeoGAF](https://www.neogaf.com/threads/rockstar-mag-gta-vi-is-a-big-mess-and-is-likely-to-be-bad.1622541/)

Back
Top Bottom