Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Serious question, what's stopping you from getting it on the PC? Or even becoming a PC gamer if you haven't already?

I come in Peace.
I thought about getting into the racing sims. Most because I have a G27 steering just sitting in a plastic container, collecting dust, but I dont feel like I game THAT hard. Hell, I rarely even buy consoles. My PS3 and 5 were Christmas gifts and I bought my PS4 second hand from my cousin for $100. Also, I dabbled in PC gaming in the late 90's/early 2000s. Im sure it has changed since then, but I prefer to just get game and play at as intended vs "For the best experience......$$$$".

Good. Maybe R* will make a story DLC(yea, right) where we can be a black character.

I was wondering if it was all in reverse too, but she's wearing an ankle monitor on the key art so either it's not and you spend the game on papers, or ol' girl has to go sit down multiple times in the story :lol:

Man the nostalgia just watching this:

I was 21 when GTA came out and bought the PS2 a month before in September 2001. It was my first console I bought on my own with own hard earned money. I just remember being in awe and the shock value at the time the first time playing GTA III. How basically after inviting my best friend over to hang out and play the game how he was just shocked about what you could do in the game.

:pimp:

Man the nostalgia just watching this:

I was 21 when GTA came out and bought the PS2 a month before in September 2001. It was my first console I bought on my own with own hard earned money. I just remember being in awe and the shock value at the time the first time playing GTA III. How basically after inviting my best friend over to hang out and play the game how he was just shocked about what you could do in the game.

:pimp:

I was in the 9th grade when this game came out in 2001. Got the PS2 Christmas of that year. We got GTA-3 a few months later and my brother and I got addicted to that game lol. I remember prior, people in school were talking about it and so shocked on how you can do pretty much anything you want on that game lol. I actually had the very first GTA on PS1 a few years back and I definitely couldn’t get into the game because of the bird’s eye view camera angle. Man, did I take that game for granted to what it has become today lol. To be honest, I’m surprised the game is still up and running because of the backlash of GTA-3. I thought they were going to shelve the game and even now with the “cancel movement”. Regardless, I’m ready for GTA-6!

I mentioned it in another thread, I think. GTAIII came out around the time I still had a toe dipped in PC gaming, none of this was a shock to me. The funny thing is, I would've never thought about getting the prostitute, doing the deed, killing her and getting my money back without someone telling. :lol:

I remember my neighbor buying the first GTA for the PS1 in summer ‘99. He wanted to get Driver during the time but it was sold out so I convinced him to try Grand Theft Auto after reading about it in a EGM issue. Man we was hooked on that game that whole summer. So much memories being blown away by the possibility of wrecking havoc in a video game

But I would never forget when 3 came out & the build up that was surrounding that game in ‘01. When I saw those first screenshots knowing the game wasn’t going to be Top View anymore, I knew gaming was going change forever after that

My cousin the same age as me was able to get GTA- III on ps2. Until that game and spending time w/him, i had never played gta or really heard about the game. Plus, I never liked the overhead view or fps games. Anyway, he would come over to my house every 2-3 weeks and we’d play the game all night. He was always an early bird/party pooper, but it took us 2-3 months off-&-on to finally beat the game. It was literally the first game i ever “beat”. That game was sooo much fun & rockstar hooked me ever since.

After that, then we beat driver after about a month or so off-&-on lol.

They finally gave us new braids (not my character)
Screenshot_20231212_125156_Gallery.jpg

Live animals added (back) to online

Back
Top Bottom