Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Getting thirsty just thinking about. Good thing I have plenty of WATER. 

I had a dream a few weeks ago that I was playing GTA V, and it took place in a HD and updated version of Vice City.

My body is ready. :lol: :smh:

Started over GTA IV yesterday in anticipation of this. Gotta go pre-order one of these days.Do we get a poster or anything special by pre-ordering? (Gamestop, Amazon, etc.)

i'm wondering if any other free roam players would be interested in a pilot crew? a crew that is totally dedicated to air to air combat, or when harassed by ground dwellers, air to ground combat.

since it's free roam, XP will be none existent, but the fun you'll experience will flow in abundance.

i'm not a stickler on rules, but i'm not a big fan of harassing random players that didn't attempt to kill me first, either. i feel that once i am engaged by someone, ground or air, then they are free game after that. i'm also a grudge holder, so if i'm minding my own business and another player comes after me and kills me, then they better spawn kill me and make sure i don't reach a chopper, cause i will return the favor.

i like having backup while in the air. if you've played IV free roam long enough, then you already know V will have a lot of players that will invite their friends to play with them in free roam, and together they'll probably team up, harass, and bomb the hell out of every other player on the board. in this crew, you'll be able to level out the playing field.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/ls_air_assault

September 17th, 2013

At least there is a set release date. I wanted to play GTA in May, but not at the sacrifice of the quality of the game. Let Rockstar take the time they need to clean up the game. A lot of good movies and games are coming out between now and then anyway.

Still a letdown, but there's nothing we can do about it.

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

WTTTTFUUU!!!!!!

DAMN YOU ROCKSTAR!!!! DON"T ANNOUNCE THE *********GAME UNTIL YOU CAN NAIL DOWN A RELEASE DATE!!!!!!! FIRST trailer will be 23 months old by the time this game comes out. Your hype train sucks!

fef26733c2e3b7884c3b50bedb9183252112e2ff.gif

Ok, I feel better, but I guess this means I won't be playing the PC version until 2014 :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

GTA IV was delayed too. Rockstar isn't going to release it until they feel it's ready.

I was watching this video and someone said this in it, "A late game is only late until it's shipped. A bad game is bad forever." Which I think is highly relevant to the current GTA V situation. How many terrible games are there that could of benefited from some more development time?

When GTA V finally releases, today is only going to be a distant memory. Unless some idiot decides to boycott the game and never play it over something as trivial as a delay.

True, but R* is the worst at stringing along the fans. First trailer drops in nov 2011 Then we don't hear anything for a year. Then we start getting screens, the GI article, trailer, and a release date. Then what, 2 months later it gets delayed another 4 months. How they hell did they not realize that a spring release wan't feasible when they announced it?

Would you rather:

Have the first GTA V trailer premiere today with a sept 17 release date

or

Get what we got?

Last edited:
Of course I would want the shortest amount of time possible between the reveal, media, and the release as possible.

Sometimes these things happen. Movies, games, TV shows, albums, all get delayed. At least we're not waiting for Half Life 3 or Detox. I'm trying to find a silver lining because I wanted to play this game in May. :lol:

At least it's for the better-meant of the game.

With R* it's not sometimes. It's every time. Every damn game gets delayed..: They should know by now if they can hit these release date.

I too want R* to take as much time as they need no doubt, but this is getting tiresome.

A little disappointed. Wanted it to be my summer game, but I'll be patient. About 35% through with doing the GTA IV story mode again. If waiting longer means a better game, I'm all for it.

Back
Top Bottom