Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
If your playstation is jailbroken you can run mods. I was in the multiplayer lobby driving a t-rex and a shopping cart the other day :lol:

"You can expect to customize each characters look through tattoos, clothing and haircuts; add silencers, scopes, laser sights and other add-ons to weapons; and alter the paint job, window tints, grills and spoilers of vehicles." .......I'm sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y'all need to listen to these previews. The pre-missions and choosing your crew. You get a white board or a cork board and have post-it's and pictures. You can choose to do stealth heists or brute force heists.

Son. Rockstar just put the movie Heat into video game form. :wow:

Michael can slow down time while fighting. Franklin can slow down time during driving. Trevor can do double damage with rocket launchers and melee weapons.

You draft a team of others to help the main characters do heists. The main characters and crew members you choose for heists can level up their abilities like an RPG.

YOU CAN MODIFY VEHICLES, CARS (PAINT JOBS, WINDOW TINTS, SPOILERS, SUSPENSION, BRAKES, ETC.), AND WEAPONS (SILENCERS, SCOPES, LASER SIGHTS, ETC.). OOOOHH BOY.

You can get hair cuts and tattoos. Change clothes.

There is an economy. You can buy businesses that make you money.

There's more, but I haven't listened to/read this all. Oh lawd this game needs to come out already.

considering placing myself into a medically induced coma until September

or maybe August so that i'll have some time to re-gain control of my faculties before the game comes out

after that 1 heist mission in IV my wish was for the next one to be totally heist based

tumblr_inline_mkngzoQKNE1qz4rgp.gif

Last edited:
Y'all need to listen to these previews. The pre-missions and choosing your crew. You get a white board or a cork board and have post-it's and pictures. You can choose to do stealth heists or brute force heists.

Son. Rockstar just put the movie Heat into video game form.
eek.gif

Michael can slow down time while fighting. Franklin can slow down time during driving. Trevor can do double damage with rocket launchers and melee weapons.

You draft a team of others to help the main characters do heists. The main characters and crew members you choose for heists can level up their abilities like an RPG.

YOU CAN MODIFY VEHICLES, CARS (PAINT JOBS, WINDOW TINTS, SPOILERS, SUSPENSION, BRAKES, ETC.), AND WEAPONS (SILENCERS, SCOPES, LASER SIGHTS, ETC.). OOOOHH BOY.

You can get hair cuts and tattoos. Change clothes.

There is an economy. You can buy businesses that make you money.

There's more, but I haven't listened to/read this all. Oh lawd this game needs to come out already.
This is why i'm getting this game. Sarcasm

Features
You can buy property; houses, garages and businesses can all be purchased for extra revenue sources.
You can customise yourself with haircuts, new clothes, and tattoos
Pay N Sprays can also mod cars with paint jobs, new wheels, window tints, grilles, spoilers. Upgrades to suspension, engine and brakes can also be made.
Weapons can also be customised with laser sights, scopes, silencers, and high capacity magazines
You can pick up hitchikers, do stunt jumps and flying challenges, take part in yoga, golf, tennis or bike races.
iFruit, the game's new phone, can be used to snap pictures and upload them to Rockstar's Social Club
The phone also has apps. In addition to the camera there is internet, contacts, social media, a calendar, and a replay missions app. There are three more Rockstar hasn't yet revealed.
A combat roll has been introduced for moving between cover

Skill Categories:
Each character is rated in a series of skill categories: Stamina, Shooting, Strength, Stealth, Flying, Driving, Mechanic, Lung Capacity.
Each character has a 'Special': Franklin is an adrenalin junkie and can slow down time while driving; Trevor has a frenzy mode, where he does double damage, takes half damage, and has a unique melee attack; Michael has his own version of bullet time
Specials are governed by a meter, it drains after use and recharges slowly
Other skill categories are shared and can be improved by completing missions, side missions, activities and more
Trevor will always be the best pilot, Franklin will always be the best driver but each can improve their proficiency a little
One of the skill categories is stealth, suggesting players will be able to take different approaches to missions

General
The character selection wheel is split into four triangles: Franklin, Trevor, Michael, and your multiplayer character
Some boats will include gear such as wetsuit, flippers and tanks for diving
An underwater ecosystem exits, "the sea is teaming with fish and sharks"
Treasures can be found underwater, but NPCs will be looking for them too
GTAV rewards exploration, there's no signposting underwater, so you'll have to find the treasure the hard way
Dives won't offer massive payoffs, but will "help grease the wheels"
Pressing Down on the d-pad will drop the play in and out of multiplayer.
There are subtle differences in the way each character moves to reflect their personalities; Michael is slower and deliberate.
Rockstar says there will be five times as many pedestrians in GTAV as there were in Grand Theft Auto IV
There's a "crazy level of detail": Tourist buses can be boarded for a tour of celebrity homes, film posters are plastered on the walls, men in comedy costumes try to corner you outside the Cathay Theatre, including the Superman-like Impotent Rage and Master Chief riff, Space Ranger.
Michael's obsession with classic films translates into in-game set pieces based on real world movies. In the demo the three characters mount a heist very similar to the one from Heat.
'Mini heists' are used to teach the player about preparation. Players must secure vehicles, outfits, masks, the getaway vehicle.
These build up to a bigger heist where the execution must be flawless. They'll require the right crew and players will have to decide on the cheap option, which results in less skilled people, or paying more for skilled crew members that will take a larger cut.
You can switch between Franklin, Trevor and Michael during a cutscene, manually, or automatically when the AI takes control for you
Each character has a job to do, how much you switch yourself in or let the computer do, is entirely up to you
If you die the game reloads to the last checkpoint, even if two other characters are alive
Although it's up to the player when they switch, dialogue will suggest ideal moments. For example, when Michael and Franklin are being overwhelmed by snipers, Michael might ask for Trevor's help.
There is a wider field of vision, and players can run-and-gun
There are some restrictions to character switching, such as how you can't abandon a character while you have a Wanted Level. Lose the heat first! The character selection meter will let you know when you can swap out.
A deer and a wildcat was spotted in the mountains.
Courtesy of gtav.net.

"You can expect to customize each characters look through tattoos, clothing and haircuts; add silencers, scopes, laser sights and other add-ons to weapons; and alter the paint job, window tints, grills and spoilers of vehicles." .......I'm sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow....this game might actually relieve San Andreas of the crown as the GOAT video game...

the more news that drops...it's killing me that I wont be able to play it for like 3 months lol

Features
You can buy property; houses, garages and businesses can all be purchased for extra revenue sources.
You can customise yourself with haircuts, new clothes, and tattoos
Pay N Sprays can also mod cars with paint jobs, new wheels, window tints, grilles, spoilers. Upgrades to suspension, engine and brakes can also be made.
Weapons can also be customised with laser sights, scopes, silencers, and high capacity magazines
You can pick up hitchikers, do stunt jumps and flying challenges, take part in yoga, golf, tennis or bike races.
iFruit, the game's new phone, can be used to snap pictures and upload them to Rockstar's Social Club
The phone also has apps. In addition to the camera there is internet, contacts, social media, a calendar, and a replay missions app. There are three more Rockstar hasn't yet revealed.
A combat roll has been introduced for moving between cover

Skill Categories:
Each character is rated in a series of skill categories: Stamina, Shooting, Strength, Stealth, Flying, Driving, Mechanic, Lung Capacity.
Each character has a 'Special': Franklin is an adrenalin junkie and can slow down time while driving; Trevor has a frenzy mode, where he does double damage, takes half damage, and has a unique melee attack; Michael has his own version of bullet time
Specials are governed by a meter, it drains after use and recharges slowly
Other skill categories are shared and can be improved by completing missions, side missions, activities and more
Trevor will always be the best pilot, Franklin will always be the best driver but each can improve their proficiency a little
One of the skill categories is stealth, suggesting players will be able to take different approaches to missions

General
The character selection wheel is split into four triangles: Franklin, Trevor, Michael, and your multiplayer character
Some boats will include gear such as wetsuit, flippers and tanks for diving
An underwater ecosystem exits, "the sea is teaming with fish and sharks"
Treasures can be found underwater, but NPCs will be looking for them too
GTAV rewards exploration, there's no signposting underwater, so you'll have to find the treasure the hard way
Dives won't offer massive payoffs, but will "help grease the wheels"
Pressing Down on the d-pad will drop the play in and out of multiplayer.
There are subtle differences in the way each character moves to reflect their personalities; Michael is slower and deliberate.
Rockstar says there will be five times as many pedestrians in GTAV as there were in Grand Theft Auto IV
There's a "crazy level of detail": Tourist buses can be boarded for a tour of celebrity homes, film posters are plastered on the walls, men in comedy costumes try to corner you outside the Cathay Theatre, including the Superman-like Impotent Rage and Master Chief riff, Space Ranger.
Michael's obsession with classic films translates into in-game set pieces based on real world movies. In the demo the three characters mount a heist very similar to the one from Heat.
'Mini heists' are used to teach the player about preparation. Players must secure vehicles, outfits, masks, the getaway vehicle.
These build up to a bigger heist where the execution must be flawless. They'll require the right crew and players will have to decide on the cheap option, which results in less skilled people, or paying more for skilled crew members that will take a larger cut.

You can switch between Franklin, Trevor and Michael during a cutscene, manually, or automatically when the AI takes control for you
Each character has a job to do, how much you switch yourself in or let the computer do, is entirely up to you
If you die the game reloads to the last checkpoint, even if two other characters are alive
Although it's up to the player when they switch, dialogue will suggest ideal moments. For example, when Michael and Franklin are being overwhelmed by snipers, Michael might ask for Trevor's help.
There is a wider field of vision, and players can run-and-gun
There are some restrictions to character switching, such as how you can't abandon a character while you have a Wanted Level. Lose the heat first! The character selection meter will let you know when you can swap out.
A deer and a wildcat was spotted in the mountains.
Courtesy of gtav.net.

I'm so excited yo. I havent been hyped for this game in a while since they take so long between drops of info. but I'm freakin out!!! lolll

Man...
No matter what san andreas is the best game ever created

but what if this is better? i mean in order for it to be better, it has to be perfect, in every category, as San An was..but what if it is..Lightning can strike twice..

It wouldn't be a bad thing at all

I just hope I'm not let down after they gave us all the **** look after they said it was pushed back

Gameplay>Graphics................. I have a feeling this game will drop on the ps4 and xbox 720 down the road with updated graphics.

DO you play gta4 with mods?

If so, waht are the benefits of mods?

From what I've seen they make the game WAY funner and allow you do ridiculous things.

Would you agree?
GTA IV with the icehancer mods looks MUCH better than GTA V.

Also, look at what the mod community did with Just Cause 2 multiplayer. 600 players in a game.

So stoked for this game. Perfect balance between Vice City, San Andreas, and IV. 

Back
Top Bottom