Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Car Mods and now gun mods.........................................................:x :D 8) :x 8) :D :x :smokin :x :x :smokin :x :x :smokin :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :x :smokin

R* have me sold, don't care, here ya go $, take it, no seriously, take it. rite now!

Last edited:
Im so hyped to hear we can do more with the money we earn. Aside from all the properties imma be blowin so much $$$ at the paint and sprays. And i hope they bring back the garages. Random cars and taxies always be F'n up my whip at my crib curbside >: :lol:

Im so hyped to hear we can do more with the money we earn. Aside from all the properties imma be blowin so much $$$ at the paint and sprays. And i hope they bring back the garages. Random cars and taxies always be F'n up my whip at my crib curbside >: :lol:
I feel you bruh
I remember one time I just made a clean *** saber and I was putting it in my garage (san andreas) and this foo came over snacthed me outa the car and drove off
I've never be so shocked and pissed at the same time playing a game

That's san andreas for you

I feel you bruh
I remember one time I just made a clean *** saber and I was putting it in my garage (san andreas) and this foo came over snacthed me outa the car and drove off

lmaoooo just gotta love those random moments.

So, you have the option to play the entire game as one person too then? Like say I wanna play the whole thing as Franklin..no racist..haha. But say I want to, then the A.I. would control trevor and michael for me? This leaves room to play the game at least 3 times, to see the entire story from each characters personal point of view. Like the DLC for IV. That'd be dope to me. Then you get just one streaming story for each, as opposed to constantly switching. I'm uber excited for this joint

Last edited:
Im so hyped to hear we can do more with the money we earn. Aside from all the properties imma be blowin so much $$$ at the paint and sprays. And i hope they bring back the garages. Random cars and taxies always be F'n up my whip at my crib curbside
mad.gif
laugh.gif
I feel you bruh

Yo I had something similar happen to me.

I called myself following the laws by actually stopping at a light.  Fool snatched me out my whip with the quickness.  Luckily I had a rocket launcher and there were a couple of cars ahead of him.  I tore that whole damn street up.  It wasn't about the car, it was about principle.

I made CJ swoll as hell.

Still playing GTA 3 (Got 3, VC, SA, and 4 on a Steam sale) and although Vice City is imo the best, can't wait till I get back to SA.

I feel you bruh

Yo I had something similar happen to me.

I called myself following the laws by actually stopping at a light.  Fool snatched me out my whip with the quickness.  Luckily I had a rocket launcher and there were a couple of cars ahead of him.  I tore that whole damn street up.  It wasn't about the car, it was about principle.
lol my man

Repped homie

Like say I wanna play the whole thing as Franklin..no racist..haha. But say I want to, then the A.I. would control trevor and michael for me? This leaves room to play the game at least 3 times, to see the entire story from each characters personal point of view.

I never thought about that.

If we're able that's exactly how I'm gonna play now.

I made CJ swoll as hell.

Still playing GTA 3 (Got 3, VC, SA, and 4 on a Steam sale) and although Vice City is imo the best, can't wait till I get back to SA.
laugh.gif
 i did the same thing.  Got his bicycle speed to the max too just speedin thru the streets

I think everybody experienced this

Cop a plane flyn around high in the sky doin barrel rolls and **** vibin to radio los santos
Then you blink and your dead because you ran into a tree or a building that hadn't really loaded yet

Last edited:
Thread has been updated with info and all of the official trailers released by R*

So if any NT'ers have been living under a rock since the game was officially announced back in November of 2011 or if your the the lazy NT'er who needs to get caught up on the info about the game check out page 1.

is GTA 4 more fun then I remember?

I never got around to beating it but I remember thinking I was just running errands instead of playing  a game

Back
Top Bottom