Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
To me out of all the stories

Bogt was the best
I went back and played the first and it was so irkingly boring
But I had to beat it

lol I played the first one like 3 times. I dont get it. I liked it a lot.

but in all honesty..I truly wish...deep in the belly of my heart...deep down in there...near the ventricles and core pustules...I wish...that they would just update III-San An. Just update the controlling and the graphics. That's all I ask. They can throw it in a 3 pack, I'd gladly give them more of my money lol.

BRUH wtf man dog

Homie do you know how many times me and my friends talk about this?

Bruh you know what? I'm repping you. Here take it

lol I played the first one like 3 times. I dont get it. I liked it a lot.

but in all honesty..I truly wish...deep in the belly of my heart...deep down in there...near the ventricles and core pustules...I wish...that they would just update III-San An. Just update the controlling and the graphics. That's all I ask. They can throw it in a 3 pack, I'd gladly give them more of my money lol.

Thing is, I bet it's a licensing nightmare if they want to release anything other than the original version of those games, as far as the music (and maybe voice acting) goes. Probably have to re do all of that and it's just not possible/ worth the hassle.

Besides I'd rather R* work on bigger and better GTA games.

Last edited:
Replaying GTA 4 on PS3.

Controlling three characters seems way to intense. I'm down for some change though, bring it on..

The best thing about the release of a new GTA is that the announcement of a new Red Dead game won't be far behind.

The best thing about the release of a new GTA is that the announcement of a new Red Dead game won't be far behind.

I still have yet to finish the very very very last "mission".

Haven't touched it in like 3 months :lol:

Don't believe the HYPE & rumors.

R*'s first game on the next gen consoles will probably be Agent.They announced that game like 5 years ago and haven't talked about it since.

Also R* has talked about wanting to do a sequel to Bully sometime soon also.

Last edited:
Still don't understand why so many people think that Vice City > San Andreas. I guess I can somewhat understand if it's only about the story/mission part of the game. But as a whole game Vice City isn't even close. The whole map in Vice City is like a mere suburb in San Andreas. You can't even kick it and have fun with your bike, you can drive at full speed for like a half a second before you slam into a car. The only part where you can go mad is the airport, just like in IV. San Andreas was a whole world where you could do all kinds of crazy stuff. And don't even get me on all the stuff you could do in San Andreas that you couldn't in Vice City where you couldn't even swim.

No contest. SA > VC > III. There shouldn't even be a debate. So much more to do with the only drawbacks being the tedious tasks in the game like working out and eating.

Vice City's soundtrack though. :pimp: Cruising around to some Kool and the Gang, Rick James, Fat Larry's Band, The Whispers, or whatever on the Funk station. :pimp:

No contest. SA > VC > III. There shouldn't even be a debate. So much more to do with the only drawbacks being the tedious tasks in the game like working out and eating.

Don't forget the turf wars. I stayed out of Los Santos because gang wars started up constantly.

Forget Red Dead.  R* needs to do a medieval world.  Ala Game of Thrones.  That would be 
pimp.gif

I don't want to hear about any non-GTA R* game not named the warriors. That #%*+ was streets of rage on steroids.

Don't forget the turf wars. I stayed out of Los Santos because gang wars started up constantly.

fam it went down! you step foot on the wrong set, they brought out the choppas. i was just out for a leisure walk with the homies once, no harm no foul, it was all love and above...vatos brought out the baby smgs..got hella real.

• Pay N Sprays can also mod cars with paint jobs, new wheels, window tints, grilles, spoilers. Upgrades to suspension, engine and brakes can also be made.
  • Weapons can also be customised with laser sights, scopes, silencers, and high capacity magazines
  • You can customise yourself with haircuts, new clothes, and tattoos
  • You can buy property too; houses, garages and businesses can all be purchased for extra revenue sources.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! R*

When they first annouced gta 5 they said you couldn't buy property. Rockstar listening to us

Man this thread about to make me break the ps2 out to past the time until September

In definitely going to being buying garages.. I absolutely hate losing most of my cars in GTA 4.. Because I had no place to park them..

In definitely going to being buying garages.. I absolutely hate losing most of my cars in GTA 4.. Because I had no place to park them..

This.

I make it a point to collect as many rare/super cars in the game as possible...

Been doing so since San Andreas. Those garages come in handy...

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom