Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Went to the strip club grabbed Peach tried to take her home she tells me that i dont sleep around i got a boyfriend. Spent 200 on that girl. Lol

Also, landing planes is hard as hell.

Cheetah fronted on me too 
mad.gif

Nikki Brahs she down ... she stay down by grove st

Last edited:
Beat Infernus's back out. At least I thought I did. She sent me the nudy the day after, but tells me she's busy when I call. I think I was wack. F it, still got mine.

Nikki Brahs she down ... she stay down by grove st

Is that the one you pick up around Franklin's? If so I killed her to get my money back. Guess she won't be around. Or maybe it was just a random prosititute.

Beat Infernus's back out. At least I thought I did. She sent me the nudy the day after, but tells me she's busy when I call. I think I was wack. F it, still got mine.

Me too man we're Eskimo bros!!! :smile:

so im not even that far in the game, will post a picture of DA chrome Grove "HEMI", i swear playing this game high last night had me dying laughing, when micheal hit that wet and start fighting aliens bruh i was dead. Went to grove to get that feeling back, and was lit up and chased out of that block, never going back until i find out what happen to the grove.

OH and when online dropp yall dont want it in TENNIS or DARTS

Last edited:
Went to the strip club grabbed Peach tried to take her home she tells me that i dont sleep around i got a boyfriend. Spent 200 on that girl. Lol

Also, landing planes is hard as hell.

I was ready to split that broad wig when she hit me with that.

The police are no joke in this game. Even one star on foot is hard to get out of. Cops have killed me several timez

Hey I was wondering if anyone can answer this...

I was driving back to the black dudes house and a blip showed up on the radar and I went over there and it was two dudes robbing a store and needed a getaway driver but I ran over one think I should stop them and then the other killed me.

After I came back from the hospital I head back over there so I can be their getaway driver this time like I was supposed to initially, but that little mini thing wasn't coming back I drove all around the store or area that they robbed and nothing.

Once you mess those up is that it and it never shos up or comes back again or am I missing something?

Yeah I think San Andreas > GTA V too.

I'm sort of getting used to the driving in GTA V, but I'm still crashing and running into people and poles all over the place. In San Andreas boy I get behind that wheel and whip it like a slave 5 stars couldn't stop me, but once I hit 6 stars and the tanks came out I was done.

Even though GTA V does seem to have a lot of **** to do if such a big aspect of the game hinders it I kind of feel like >D even though I know dudes going to come at me about the driving needing to be realistic and they went away from the cartoon and arcadey days of last gen with San Andreas... but yet they put a lot of stuff that isn't realistic like the aliens and whatever else nonsense I havne't encountered yet :lol:

Sometimes bigger and more isn't necassarily better in the grand scheme of things.

Spoiler below on how to beat this mission easily.

I did this mission with the dude with the house in the hills if this is the ones that you're talking about and was having problems, but an easy way to do it is right when you start off with the chain gun and you're plowing them down coming from between that overhead with the split wall is after you kill all of them off and before the second wave starts up when they start trying to abduct you and hit you with that blue partical beam thing is to go where the first set was spawning right under that overhead with the split wall and just take them out from there at a distance adn then the ones that are too far to get to you will teleport down and start running towards you. It might take a little longer but it'll get the job done eventually.

Gonna play with it more once I get home from work todayand try to hone my driving skills more. I'm mostly doing the missions right now though. Ihaven't really went out exploring besides driving and try to get a feel for it and see if I can whip it like I did with CJ in San Andreas.

How I ended up doin it was
After that first wave I went behind that red cube and kept my back to the wall.
They cant teleport behind you and you can hold em off.

When online drops, I'm adding every person in this thread who has an XBOX 360. Trying to get the city poppin with as many ****** as possible.

Where are ATMs located? The only one i've seen are in the strip club by Franklin's

How do I deposit money into them incase i get robbed or shot?

Juliet got ran through twice already 
nthat.gif

Smashed first time... Called once she was busy...let a day go by and she was DTF again...

Went to the strip club again after my first heist, had 2 girls about to be down and then I got kicked out for getting caught touching 
laugh.gif

Hey I was wondering if anyone can answer this...

I was driving back to the black dudes house and a blip showed up on the radar and I went over there and it was two dudes robbing a store and needed a getaway driver but I ran over one think I should stop them and then the other killed me.

After I came back from the hospital I head back over there so I can be their getaway driver this time like I was supposed to initially, but that little mini thing wasn't coming back I drove all around the store or area that they robbed and nothing.

Once you mess those up is that it and it never shos up or comes back again or am I missing something?
From what I've seen, it's a one and done type thing and pretty much pop up at random. 

I scored $60,000 off one, but I'm assuming its because of the location. I came up on some dudes trying to bury a ***** lol. They had her *** tied up on the grass and were digging a hole to put her in. Her pops was some kind of wise guy and he wired me money shortly after I returned her safely back to the city.

I've played story mode for like 5 hours so far, sooo much to do.

What's the best car you guys found so far?? I've got Michael an Audi R8. Fast and great handles. I also used the cheat for the "Rapid GT". DK what real car it is... I'm waiting on a lambo or rari. Or something classic.
doesnt cheats automatically make it so u cant earn trophies/achievements????????

Loading screen though. .. -_____-

Loved the Niko reference :lol:

I end up killing the 2 dudes who were trying to rob the store and got around $3,000 i believe. Police came afterwards and just looked at me and left lol.

Also is the Ifruit app not working for anybody? I wanted to mess around with it while I'm at work but it wont let me sign in.

Whats good with the ifruit app? **** doesn't even work. And I can't customize my license plate in the actual game? I have to do it using the ifruit app on my actual phone?!? :smh:

Anyone made enough money to cop properties?

I passed on buying the Air Field after Trevor's cargo mission but as soon as I had enough bread I bought the Grove Street Garage. I recommend getting that one if you like hoarding cars. I have about 4 in there.
In a later mission, Poppy Mitchell crashes her Bentley running from the cops. After they arrested her, you can just steal the car and skate. So make you do that mission in a bucket or car you don't mind ditching.

I was driving and saw the police having a shootout. I joined in and killed two of the dudes and got 10g's.

Why ya rushing through the game?...is not going anywhere man...I played for like 3 hours yesterday @ 4%
pimp.gif
I'm a GTA fiend, can't help myself.

And the beauty of GTA is that it has so much replay value. I could stop at 50% and just do side missions and/or accumulate cash and property for the next month.

Back
Top Bottom