Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I can't get on either right now but I'm down for some survival when online working. Psn: kjbaron89

Bro I died like an idiot at wave 5 last time smh. I was getting so manly kills though.

Game mode felt like I was playing nazi zombies or the survival joint on the other cod.

Another thing, if you die during a wave you can respawn for the next one as long as the other players don't

Last edited:
Its down on ps3...better not have taken all my money from my bank when it goes live again. I had 300k level 24. I was going in on violent duct.

Damnit I was just about to hop on PS3. Haven't even played for a few days

In the offline mode I still can't access the real estate website. Any fix?

Finally got online and linked up with the crew. NT on my back, you know what time it is 
nthat.gif

Finally got online and linked up with the crew. NT on my back, you know what time it is :nthat:  

might want tp out in the front so there are no misunderstandings :tongue:

yea guns are a problem im bout to try like dude said and look by the subway station

does the bounty thing happen for when you steal whips?

this thread is dope because the people leveled higher can make it easier for ppl who restarted at low lvls

Aye kingjohnny, HNL HI & me had the craziest mission last night :lol:

They helped me out big time.

Last edited:
Thanks for that save in the copter. You got have of my heist for that. Was you about to kill me when I got out? Oh and slim said he put $5000 on your head last night and would shut the **** up about it. THAT's why people was gunning for you.

If you're the dude from the desert, then Nah I'm not killing team members.

Pretty sure I had no bounty on me when you capped me in the street then ran me over with your car a minute later.

Yo this dude king johnny is beast.....when he's not falling off of cranes or out of helicopters lol

:lol: the helicopter had died so I told him to jump & parachute so we both wouldn't die.

The try before that when we had it & the end till he fell of the crane tho :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom