Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
And in terms of deleted characters bruh 9 times outta 10 they will come back..

GTA sold hella copies and a lot of people have access to XBL and PSN. Although it's extremely annoying you gotta show sympathy to Rockstar..

All those people STILL trying to access the servers have to be horizontally monster mashing their set up 24/7.

Just because the data is currently unavailable doesn't mean the data has been lost. Chill and find something to do like I did.

Got online a couple days ago and my dude who was level 23 at the time was gone.. Didn't eem sweat it. Popped in another disc, got on hours later and he was restored.

The spawning on survival is ********. I'm behind a house for cover and these fools just pop up and kill me. Can't get for ****. On wave 10 btw

^ You gonna get back on it tonight ?
yeah after the Raiders game.

that video tho
roll.gif
 dying

Last edited:
my guy is a level 46 .... Me & KingJohnny did that mission last night. Everybody died near the last objective so I had to go Rambo on em
smokin.gif

The last cement truck was actually at factory past the army base with an attack helicopter above it
laugh.gif

Lester gives me 25k missions every now & then

Too bad im too scared to play today
We definitely gotta run that joint again though. Those fools had those trucks destroyed before they even got on the road. Way faster than driving to the other side of the damn map.

Merryweather Helicopter Pickup is so damn clutch. Doesn't even make sense.

Online i feel i gotta kill anyone who comes near me. They always kill me. Even if its my own crew members. 

Tomorrow im gon get a city bus filled with NT'ers and we gon KILL everything in site. 

whose dutch.. i kept shooting at him and trolling him in his car. :lol:

i thought we were a team :smh:

bruh everytime I waste money cause it never lands, just hovers over me. What am I doing wrong,

You gotta park your car like 20-30 feet away, call em in an open area with no traffic, then also move 20-30 feet away.

That's how I do it and never had a problem. I see what you mean though, my boys stay calling them and having them just hover there but I've never ran into that issue.

Back
Top Bottom