Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
bruh i been bringing out that tank on lobbies..

greatest investment in that game i blew up like 6 cars in one session, an hour later or so i got 2K for extended good behavior 
laugh.gif

i didnt care honestly if i was put in bad sport, i was just not gonna play.

is anyone else terrible at shooting when someone else is driving??

yeah i lost a couple of cars trying the glitch the old and 'new' way :smh:
funny because i had just spend all my money on a car and now i literally have none left.

i think i might be done with this game. not about to grind out missions for 2k a pop

:lol:  Same thing.

Found a futo. Maxed it out to resell at a little over 100k. Started the money glitch and its gone.

When you lose your car you have to call the mechanic. That's the new step in the glitch

I watched that gif about 20 times straight!!!! I'm in tears. I'm Having a blast at Disneyworld. I'll be back home tomorrow night to bust some heads

I forgot how hard it is to make money in this game when you can't dupe people's cars and flip them for 150k. :lol:
I spent a good amount of time last night just cruising around and getting cars that I wanted with a friend of mine. I ended up getting a Rat Loader (finally) and a tornado (looks :pimp: all decked out). If anyone knows where to find a convertible sentinel, please let me know. I want to add it to my collection. :lol:

I got the Sentinel XS on deck if you want it.

If you want to find it you have to drive around the LS Golf Course and sometimes their parking lot or the Rockford Hills area.

Last edited:
I got the Sentinel XS on deck if you want it.

If you want to find it you have to drive around the LS Golf Course and sometimes their parking lot or the Rockford Hills area.
Thanks but you can't dupe other people's cars anymore online. At least I haven't found a way to successfully do it post patch. I guess I'll have to keep on driving around till I find one.

Thanks but you can't dupe other people's cars anymore online. At least I haven't found a way to successfully do it post patch. I guess I'll have to keep on driving around till I find one.

I saw a youtube vid that you can do to dupe cars post patch 1.06 I'm on ps3 if you want to try.

yeah i lost a couple of cars trying the glitch the old and 'new' way
mean.gif

funny because i had just spend all my money on a car and now i literally have none left.

i think i might be done with this game. not about to grind out missions for 2k a pop
laugh.gif
 Same thing.

Found a futo. Maxed it out to resell at a little over 100k. Started the money glitch and its gone.

When you lose your car you have to call the mechanic. That's the new step in the glitch
I thought and tried calling him but the car wasnt there either :frown:

Money glitch still works just fine the same way as before depending on which one you were doing. Except for you have to go to a "GO" session

Set to Last Location > Leave GTA:O > Start New Game > Go to "Go" session > Park outside LSC > take random car into LSC > go to Xbox/PS3 store >
Back out (if you are not in your car repeat last step) > Sell your car > immediately go to swap character > choose same character.

After that just take a random car in each time before selling your car.
You can use ANY car. I use my fully modded Entity and it gives me 212K every time.

Last edited:
Money glitch still works just fine the same way as before depending on which one you were doing. Except for you have to go to a "GO" session
Set to Last Location > Leave GTA:O > Start New Game > Go to "Go" session > Park outside LSC > take random car into LSC > go to Xbox/PS3 store >
Back out (if you are not in your car repeat last step) > Sell your car > immediately go to swap character > choose same character.

After that just take a random car in each time before selling your car.
You can use ANY car. I use my fully modded Entity and it gives me 212K every time.
Marty-McFly-Confused-In-Back-To-The-Future-Gif.gif

All this to do the glitch now? Smh, I may be retiring this game forreal.

i think that method jaysrcrack mentioned is to sell luxury cars and whatnot..

have not done it and never will, wayyyyy to much to do.

i got 10 mill but i can see that vanishing really quick.

i think that method jaysrcrack mentioned is to sell luxury cars and whatnot..

have not done it and never will, wayyyyy to much to do.

i got 10 mill but i can see that vanishing really quick.
10 mill man I need to get back online and play with u

Accidentally went under my 10 million cap. Grinding to get back up to 10 million now. I'm on if anyone wants to run missions . GT in sig

$125 M's in the bank... I dont play this game anymore. I wish there was a way to spread this out to NT cause I would do it in a heartbeat.

I guess it does seem like a lot when its written down like that but its really not THAT much. Takes about 1.5 minutes to do.
I could either sell my fully modded Futo for 93K or my fully modded Entity for 212K. Easy choice.

Plus I really aint about that abusing the giltch ALL DAY to get 10s of millions of dollars life. I aint got that kind of patience.
I'd rather just do it 5 or 6 times to get about 1.5 for ammo. Cause I spend about 70K every time I walk in Ammu-Nation.

Back
Top Bottom