Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
finally got this game on next gen. all i can say is WOW how i missed this game. so clutch that my old character transferred over too.

got some questions though if you guys can.

is there no way to store super cars from the street? adder? the lambo looking one?

any good money glitches? :nerd:
go look at Legendary Motorsport, anything you see on there can not be garaged off the street. If you're on PS4 hit me up and Ill get your money right. PSN - MFGOOZE

sounds good ill add you when i get home

Whats this dubsta glitch? I jus go to the spot on the map, snatch and flip??

Im down to 3 mill...

Got my eclipse tower garage entirely full of supers

Got my del perro heights spot entirely full of bikes

Got my spot by the airport full of big *** trucks. Old schools and randoms

Id like a 4th place tbh

Whats this dubsta glitch? I jus go to the spot on the map, snatch and flip??

Im down to 3 mill...

Got my eclipse tower garage entirely full of supers

Got my del perro heights spot entirely full of bikes

Got my spot by the airport full of big *** trucks. Old schools and randoms

Id like a 4th place tbh

Pretty much.

They typically spawn after 0800 (in game time) and they can be stored afterwards. If you place a tracker on one and lurk around that area, it improves your chances of more spawning.

My bad about the other day, Gooze. Couldn't find my mic and had to bounce. I'll be on pretty much all day today if anyone wants to get down with the get down. PSN: KingJosef10
no worries bro. I'll run some missions with you, Im jealous of that 6x6 you brought out :lol: I got up to 3 mil last night and the last vehicle I want it the 6x6 so I just gotta get up 8.5 more levels, need some major RP today.

Can anyone let me know is the Rhino is worth it? I love my Buzzard but I wanna see if the tank is any good, usually when dudes bring them out they dont seem to last very long.

Last edited:
Went broke yesterday SMH. I got all the way down to $5900 :smh:. My money hasn't been that low since the game first released on 360 :lol:. Got the Fiskar looking mean though :smokin

I feel you on that, after I copped the 6x6 I was extra broke. Dubstas and hitting the armored trucks got me in the 7 figure range.

Yo when I hit armored trucks the most I ever get is like 5k ...is there a secret to getting more. It's not even worth it to me.

Yo when I hit armored trucks the most I ever get is like 5k ...is there a secret to getting more. It's not even worth it to me.
Ive gotten 10k on a couple of occasions. What's a $500 sticky bomb if ones in your area?

291 mph in the infernus :pimp:
How?
Ive gotten 10k on a couple of occasions. What's a $500 sticky bomb if ones in your area?
I just don't even waste my time with them anymore and crate drops are only worth it for the RP. I just go after them to piss people, last night this dude died 4 times going for it so I went over there with my buzzard set it down right next to it, grabbed it then took off... he used a homing missile immediately then left the lobby :lol:

291 mph in the infernus :pimp:
How?
I just don't even waste my time with them anymore and crate drops are only worth it for the RP. I just go after them to piss people, last night this dude died 4 times going for it so I went over there with my buzzard set it down right next to it, grabbed it then took off... he used a homing missile immediately then left the lobby :lol:
Slidey cars cheat code

You can use it to make your car drift more

It also makes your car more heavy so you can put all that power to the wheels in a straight line taking a car from 0- _ is :x :pimp:

My bad about the other day, Gooze. Couldn't find my mic and had to bounce. I'll be on pretty much all day today if anyone wants to get down with the get down. PSN: KingJosef10
no worries bro. I'll run some missions with you, Im jealous of that 6x6 you brought out
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom