Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Vapid Guardian :smokin

We have 2, need 2 more. Add me if you wanna run and stick with the same crew throughout, PSN in sig. I'm on now. How do we activate the heist missions?

Downloading now and should be done in 8 mins, can't sleep so looks like I'll be playing all night, psn richyungddon

should I cop this? I have a PS4 now. I just don't feel like starting from scratch again. :\

I use to run with the Xbox crew when the game first came out. I wonder if they're still around... :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:  

yea we're still here.I made the jump to PS4 too (PSN is in my sig). You can transfer all of your online progress to PS4 from Xbox also so you wont have to start over

I will definitely be on tonight fellas. I just have to update when I get home....

Psn: TheGamingMessiaH

Mesa (Merryweather jeep), Vapid Guardian (Ford F650) and a dirtbike is all I saw.

It's a lot more...

More cars become unlockable once you complete certain Heist missions...

Some of these prep missions are a lot tougher now... Once a team member dies, then you have to start the entire prep mission over... So choose your teammates wisely and hope for good gunmen and drivers...

On the flip side, they pay out a decent amount...

Got $19K for dressing up as a cop, stealing bus routes, and destroying evidence... :pimp:

A lot of cut scenes before gameplay, which is cool to start, but I can see it getting annoying after a while...

Mad new clothes too...

Back
Top Bottom