Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Lmao, you referring to the Prison Break heist where you need to parachute and land safely on the beach? We died there too, SMH.

yep...after figuring out what we have to do for the 100th time it seemed like, we finally get everyone on board the plane, and someone ended up dying while landing :lol:

its all good though, always jokes to be made while playing :smokin

Man that 4th setup mission on the Humane Labs heist we were playing last night.

That setup mission is no joke :lol:

You defitnely need to work as a team and everyone in that session your playing with needs to have a headset & mic.

It took us like 20 attempts before we figured out how to beat that mission.

I think that was harder than the actual finale. :lol:

You definitely need mics and and some sort of gameplan tho for these heists ,can't go in guns blazing like normal missions

i have spent more time trying to get in heists then actually playing and i have yet to complete one playing with randoms ftl

Yea, some of the random people I've done Heists with are super-frustrating...

I played the Prison Break finale, we all finally got to the rendevous on the beach, and some silly bastard died running into the back helicopter propeller trying to board the Buzzard :stoneface:

Nothing more frustrating than people than can't drive during the mission...

I had fun doing the Prison Break Heists with a few NTers night before last. Hopefully I can catch up with some of ya'll online tonight...

PSN: PoppaMWarbux

Last edited:
Need to get 2 more PS3 members. Big into Metal Gear so we were thinking of make a crew with Foxhound or Diamond Dogs as the logo. Believe you can play Heist as a crew, would make sense that can though.

Yea, randoms in Heist is a bad idea and going against the concept they're pitching. Me and my homie ran their the first heist with ease. Bank mission itself was easy. Now we're on the second Heist, need 4 members and barely got pass the Plane part.

PS users, make sure to put which system. Speaking of which, I need to upgrade soon. I feel poor playing my PS3 but not a single game that's PS4 exclusive interests me.

Lmao, you referring to the Prison Break heist where you need to parachute and land safely on the beach? We died there too, SMH.

yep...after figuring out what we have to do for the 100th time it seemed like, we finally get everyone on board the plane, and someone ended up dying while landing :lol:

its all good though, always jokes to be made while playing :smokin

Sounds JUST like us :lol:

Gonna run tonight. I'm new to this. PS4 PSN: Ohleo

If you send me a friend request PLEASE state that you are from NT etc. and provide your screen name :lol:

Last edited:
is there anyway you can trigger lester calling you for a heist?

Finished prison break earlier and still haven't got a call for the humane lab yet

Did the Fleeca job earlier, finally finished the Prison Break job. I need to get my flight up, my helicopter game is rough :lol:

laugh.gif
 doing the prison break with some randoms. Leader is taking 55% so he gets 220k and the rest of us get 60k

Last edited:
It keeps saying the leader left heist.

and now it keeps kicking me back to gta. I don't know wtf

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom