Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Just picked this up on PS4. Perfect timing.

My character carries over from 360, right?
I think it only works if you went with the current gen equivalent of your console (XB1)

I could be wrong though.

Picked this up when I finally got my PS4 last week.

Haven't played it yet though.

I think it only works if you went with the current gen equivalent of your console (XB1)

I could be wrong though.

I went from 360 to ps4. It'll transfer as long as you link your social club accounts. What's your psn? :nerd:

Last edited:

I could be wrong though.

nope I went from ps3 to Xbox One. just created a Rockstar social account & link both of your accounts.

I'm loving this First Person mode when it comes to shooting. Driving in first person is terrible though.

I could be wrong though.

I went from 360 to ps4. It'll transfer as long as you link your social club accounts. What's your psn?
nerd.gif
Well the more you know.
laugh.gif

My PSN is the same as my NT screenname.

I going on vacation for the next two weeks starting Monday.
I'm bout to cop the one and flourish :pimp:
I hope my gamer tag still works, fools stole my Xbonxone last year round this time :smh:

Last edited:
My PSN is edotrio... Currently in BXPA crew but I switch back to NTLK often to find folks, but y'all are rare. I see popamolly, azul, josebronx, dwin, 10piece, jaymosenvied, MFGooze here and there but for the most part, I'm solo. Am I just on at the wrong time? 11 or midnight on weekdays.

My PSN is edotrio... Currently in BXPA crew but I switch back to NTLK often to find folks, but y'all are rare. I see popamolly, azul, josebronx, dwin, 10piece, jaymosenvied, MFGooze here and there but for the most part, I'm solo. Am I just on at the wrong time? 11 or midnight on weekdays.
Was that your crew that got in the bus and I took yall up the mountain in a cargobob? :lol: ...I think I may have dropped it

Last edited:
My broke *** is ready for this 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
 finally been mowing down on these heists, crazy how easy it is now compared to last month when I couldn't even finish the 2nd heist 
roll.gif

Was that your crew that got in the bus and I took yall up the mountain in a cargobob? :lol: ...I think I may have dropped it

HAHAHA yessir. That was probably the only time ever that I literally lol'd and had tears coming down my face from a video game. Too much comedy trying to get a bunch of fools in a bus and not get killed by randoms.

Back
Top Bottom