Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
HAHAHA yessir. That was probably the only time ever that I literally lol'd and had tears coming down my face from a video game. Too much comedy trying to get a bunch of fools in a bus and not get killed by randoms.

Was this on PS3? I vaguely remember something like this back when I used to roll....straight tears were had...lmao

Any glitches out there to get my money up?? Not spending my own money for virtual money :lol:

I mean the yachts look...ok.
But when I went to price one it was gonna cost me 10M.

Terrible update. It is an obvious money grab by R* to get you to buy Shark cards.
Im good.

Yo we can't even customize our own apartments? We have to buy a "customizable" apartment first and they start at a mil
mean.gif
im saying tho.

does any of the mansions even have a pool? update weak. 
mean.gif

Lmaoooo R* about to link up with banks to set up mortgages for its users for cyber apartments :rofl:

Kind of foolishness is this!?

Splurged on a Vinewood Hills place and a monochrome penthouse. It's not worth, nor are any of the yachts.

I swear Rockstar needs to add in an option to take out a loan. Let me take out a nice amount of money & be on the run from people that want to collect.

Spent the last of my money on this yacht. Had like $50 Mil now down to like 400K. :smh:

I think they yacht is hella worth it given the fact that the helicopters and boats attached to them cost like 6 million alone. Plus you got guns that spawn all through the living space.

Thats the last expensive thing I'm buying in the game tho regardless of what gets implemented down the line.

How the hell did you go from 50M too 400k?! :wow:

TBH, I'm not even sure. I know I got the plane for 10 million, the 6 million dollar chopper, the yacht for 8 million and pretty much every vehicle sold through Legendary Motors. I upgraded them all too so that cost and easy 10 million just for upgrades. Bruh, I was out there spendin loot like Iverson. No joke. :x :lol:

The crazy thing is I had like $200M's on my main character... But Rockstar took all of it and said it was ill gotten gains. :smh: For some reason tho, they let me keep the $50 million I had on a different account so I just ran with that character instead.

Finally finished Pacific Standard, damn that took a while
laugh.gif
 happy I made that 1.5 mil so it's all good 
smokin.gif
 wish the update was on 360 too though 
frown.gif

I wasnt that far along on ps3 but just got a ps4 and having to redo what little bit i had accomplished :x

I havent finished a GTA since vice city. I wish i still had my ps2 to see how quick i could beat GTA3 after all thee years

Back
Top Bottom