Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I just now got GTA V Online for xbox.

People keep killing me.......Repeatedly.

I can only play at random times because it keeps telling me that the rockstar network is unavailable.

I just figured out how to drive and shoot without using all 10 fingers.

Messed around and got sucked into the story:smh:

Just finished the first heist:pimp::pimp::pimp:
then did some of Trevors intro.

Haven't played this in a min.
Never played on the PS4(only have for PS3)
So the $10 was well worth it to me
Am I trippin or didn't the radio stations have a weapon wheel style menu?

I guess I'm in the minority in that I love RDO.
I'm not big on the PvP stuff
but I like running my moonshine/ fur companies and just free roamin it.
I do hope the general disdain and lack of support(severely) will hopefully push R*
to maybe produce some great single player DLC for the next one.

I just now got GTA V Online for xbox.

People keep killing me.......Repeatedly.

I can only play at random times because it keeps telling me that the rockstar network is unavailable.

I just figured out how to drive and shoot without using all 10 fingers.
Tough in deez skreetz g

Messed around and got sucked into the story:smh:

Just finished the first heist:pimp::pimp::pimp:
then did some of Trevors intro.

Haven't played this in a min.
Never played on the PS4(only have for PS3)
So the $10 was well worth it to me
Am I trippin or didn't the radio stations have a weapon wheel style menu?

I guess I'm in the minority in that I love RDO.
I'm not big on the PvP stuff
but I like running my moonshine/ fur companies and just free roamin it.
I do hope the general disdain and lack of support(severely) will hopefully push R*
to maybe produce some great single player DLC for the next one.
Hold left on the dpad to bring up the radio wheel

I think I’ve posted this in here back in the day, but for those that don’t know

It’s a forum with all of the current working glitches. You can even filter by platform

Alright for the people who still enjoy playing GTA Online. I'm posting this and I know few NT'ers hate GTA+ or mad because R* is still making a ton of $$$ and blame GTA Online why it's taken R* now close to 10 years to come out and not release even a teaser trailer for GTA VI and the actual release is probably looking at a 2024 at the earliest for it to release.

Anyways I posted this on the NT Playstation thread about 2 months ago. If you got the power up pro yearly paid membership with Gamestop. Then why not save some $$$. Yes I know it sucks that you have to go into a nearby local GS store to redeem this and yeah with gas prices nowadays :lol: . Or some peeps just might not have a nearby GS store. Heck personally if I didn't have a nearby GS store that was less than 3 miles from where I live I would not bother either. Or lastly you just hate and refuse to shop at GS or just are a lazy bastard :lol:

PSN GTA+.jpg

IMG_1508.jpg

So Yeah I signed up to GTA+ for 4 months at $20. GS power up pro yearly membership at $14.99 comes out to $1.25 a month.
Just signed up online, didn’t even have to go to the store even if it’s down the street :lol: apparently I got an extra $10 coming for upgrading from the free “regular” membership to pro. We’ll see once the app updates.

Decided to get GTA+ because it's only $6 and I still play this game faithfully. Sorry for helping Rockstar delay GTA 6 lol.
The $5 gamestop gives monthly for being a pro members helps with justifying paying for it :lol: and I got my $10/10k points btw for upgrading to pro as I mentioned in my other post if anyone was curious about an update.

im confused.

Y’all paying $15 so GameStop gives you $5 so you can buy this trash can of a + service that R* has implemented?
to buy a subscription to a game you probably already owned at least 2 times over, that came out 10 years ago,
all for the benefit of a paltry amount of gta bucks a month, some car wraps and other junk from R* lost and found box? A sucker born every minute

Dudes coming into a thread for a game they don’t like and pocket watch what someone does with their money. So what if someone gives gamestop $15 for a whole year to get $60 back in credit? Who’s losing there?

GS is good for people who aren't about the all digital download games life and still trade or sell games.

I'm not messing with and trying to sell on offerup, craigslist, or facebook market place. Selling to random people by meeting up locally or having to ship a game out through USPS, UPS, FEDEX or whatever. Trading games into amazon is about the same rates and you have to wait for them to get and check the games you send in.

Dudes coming into a thread for a game they don’t like and pocket watch what someone does with their money. So what if someone gives gamestop $15 for a whole year to get $60 back in credit? Who’s losing there?
Huhhhh?

I really enjoy this game but this GTA+ nonsense is trash can filler and I’m okay admitting that.

I was really asking wth y’all doin cause I didn’t know

What is the best way for a newer player to get one of those flying and-or super duper bulletproof cars? :lol:

Not looking to grief btw. A random player let me use theirs and it is way more efficient.

What is the best way for a newer player to get one of those flying and-or super duper bulletproof cars? :lol:

Not looking to grief btw. A random player let me use theirs and it is way more efficient.
grind whatever game mode is 2-3x $ until you have enough to buy the Kosatka submarine and begin grinding to set the heist up how you want in order to get it running smoothly. Once done you can rake $800k-$1.2mil every few hours if you wanted. Then you can buy what you want lol

You gonna have to grind your *** off. I do have a heist saved to where I can get the person I’m playing with 1 mill.

If anyone wants to run heists on PS5 Hit my PM (not really trying to drop my ID on a public forum)

I consider myself a trophy hunter so I need to do each one at least once :emoji_eyes:

Back
Top Bottom