Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
My friend who works for R* here in San Diego in the north county part just texted me the first GTA VI trailer will drop sometime this week. He's a graphics artist for R* SD and says he worked on a yaht that is in this trailer.

My friend who works for R* here in San Diego in the north county part just texted me the first GTA VI trailer will drop sometime this week. He's a graphics artist for R* SD and says he worked on a yaht that is in this trailer.

boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I thought they’d wait until thanksgiving or christmas day since rockstar likes to be grandiose. I am curious to know if they plan on putting more in the game besides South Florida. The mountains, valley and desert are a nice contrast if you want to get away from the city of Los Santos. I’m sure they’ll put the Everglades in the game but I’m curious to see what they do with the map overall.

If dis the damn ****ing truth…

mr j 858 mr j 858

IMG_1656.gif

Looks like it's time to invest in a ps5. The only thing is what if by the time the game releases it's on the end of the ps5's life cycle and they re-release it a year later on the ps6.

I don't want to go through that entire fiasco like last time for gta v.

Can we all get a description about the yacht?

IMG_1657.gif

Looks like it's time to invest in a ps5. The only thing is what if by the time the game releases it's on the end of the ps5's life cycle and they re-release it a year later on the ps6.

I don't want to go through that entire fiasco like last time for gta v.

Just cop a PS5 Pro a year from now. It's coming for sure. Next year will be wild. Even if GTA VI isn't out by next year. The Wolverine game will be out holiday season next year.

All I’m saying is if it comes out by December this trailer bit, I know who I heard it from SHRUGS BEAST

Damn… a GTA 6 announcement just made me realize I’ve never played GTA 5. :lol:

I have a PS4 somewhere around here. Should I download 5 or just buy a disc?

Last edited:
Ready to start the cycle where I'm blown away by the trailer and get on the hype train and then get overwhelmed and lose interest in the full game in a week's time :frown::smh:

Damn… a GTA 6 announcement just made me realize I’ve never played GTA 5. :lol:

I have a PS4 somewhere around here. Should I download 5 or just but a disc?

Game been out for 13 years and you ain't played it?!?

That's brazy.

Yeah… I’ve been off of GTA for a while after 4 for the most part (I still have 3 and Vice City on my phone).

5 seemed like a lot. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom