Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

posting up at the atm robbin fools before they can deposit
nerd.gif

watchin weazel news for news on heists to rob cats
nerd.gif

betting on golf and tennis
nerd.gif

robbin the liquor store and stealing liquor/drive drunk from the cops
nerd.gif

bong hits before a mission
nerd.gif
NT The Wire crew settin up shop at all the ATMs 
smokin.gif

Don't pull up to the strip clubs without the yoppas 
nerd.gif

Robbin the robbers 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

First thing imma do when I get my money right is blow up the police station

I hope we can own strip clubs in GTA Online also :lol:

You own a club and then have some of your crew members go out and find strippers for you to work at the club and you can you can have other members work at the club as a bouncer or bartender :lol:

That would be :pimp:

Yea, its about to go down. 16 max, only need 5 to pull off a heist and have another 5 watching their backs and the remaining 6 watching THEIR backs.

Sniping from the rooftop while the crew snatches duckets by the ATM :lol:

About to make it rain in this piece lol
Bout to be online convincing these strippers to stop stripping, while NWTS is playing in the background.

:lol: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm a gta online newb so forgive me if its a dumb question. While playing gta online, are other gamers, asides from your online friends, roaming the same world too. Are is it only your friends and the computer as pedestrians?

Rep to whomever answers my question.

It's whoever is on the server. If you're on a public server, be prepared for any random person to be on there.

Last edited:
I'm a gta online newb so forgive me if its a dumb question. While playing gta online, are other gamers, asides from your online friends, roaming the same world too. Are is it only your friends and the computer as pedestrians?

Rep to whomever answers my question.

If I remember correctly it, in the world, it is a world full of other gamers as well, hence the lack of interference while playing tennis or or golf. I read earlier about how once u enter into something (side game, heist, etc) u can't be interrupted as to mess up the mission. Now in free roam, it's fair game; gotta keep ya head on a swivel

If I remember correctly it, in the world, it is a world full of other gamers as well, hence the lack of interference while playing tennis or or golf. I read earlier about how once u enter into something (side game, heist, etc) u can't be interrupted as to mess up the mission. Now in free roam, it's fair game; gotta keep ya head on a swivel
It will probably be exactly like RDR Multiplayer. Every time you boot it up, you join a random server with up to 16 players I believe. Don't really understand what's MMO-like about this? You can have 200 members in your crew but only play with 16 of them at a time. How would all your purchased properties, reputation, cash transfer to every game you join? How would that even work if you're changing who's in your world constantly? Unless you're stuck with the same 15 people. Then I could see how this would be a MMO-like persistent game world. Seems a little under-whelming and confusing based on the information we have now. I'm eagerly awaiting to see how Online really works. I suspect this is them testing the waters for a GTA MMO. 

It will probably be exactly like RDR Multiplayer. Every time you boot it up, you join a random server with up to 16 players I believe. Don't really understand what's MMO-like about this? You can have 200 members in your crew but only play with 16 of them at a time. How would all your purchased properties, reputation, cash transfer to every game you join? How would that even work if you're changing who's in your world constantly? Unless you're stuck with the same 15 people. Then I could see how this would be a MMO-like persistent game world. Seems a little under-whelming and confusing based on the information we have now. I'm eagerly awaiting to see how Online really works. I suspect this is them testing the waters for a GTA MMO. 

Same exact thing I was wondering. Rdr online was fun def an upgrade from gta 4 online. But left a lot to be desired.
Instead of 16 it should have a lot more.
I battlefield has single teams made up of that. (Yes I know it's a shooter n has dedicated servers shhh). Point is . It should have more than 16 people I feel 30 would be the ideal number.

There's going to be A LOT of back stabbing going on. the dude in the crew that actually gets the money is the mark until he shares the wealth. lmaooo I can see friendships ending off this game hahahaha dudes catching hella feelings over being double crossed. Sounding like Bishop in juice

Last edited:
There's going to be A LOT of back stabbing going on. the dude in the crew that actually gets the money is the mark until he shares the wealth. lmaooo I can see friendships ending off this game hahahaha dudes catching hella feelings over being double crossed. Sounding like Bishop in juice
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Was definitely hoping for more players. 16 is definitely disappointing.

I have faith in R*, though.

Yea, I hope it's 16 in your room, not 16 in the world. I hope it's kinda like PS Home in regards to the amount of people allowed in a single world at a time

More people were added to the crew. Should be at least 80 right now, but Rockstar's new system isn't registering new invites for everyone.

Imma have to be extra careful playing with y'all :lol:

Word...

I wonder how fast you can run in this game... Cause once I get my portion of the heist money, I'm skating before dude pulls out the burner on me...

I'm making all heist-money transactions at the top floor of a garage like bossmen do... :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom