Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I have work tomorrow so I just went with the Microsoft preorder. It better be leaning against my door when I get off of work. I'm about to make dinner for tomorrow now so I can go in when I get back.

i work tomorrow morning at 8am.... I'm debating on getting it tonight, and playing all morning until work, or just getting it after work.

I'm not gonna get mine till tomorrow when GS opens. I went out n finalized my preorder payment earlier today n the girl said I could come back at 10 n have my receipt finalized and be givin a number or somethin along those lines, then go do whatever till midnight come back and pick my copy up.

I'm not goin out there 3 times today screw that, I waited this long I can wait till the morning.
im 15 min away from monroeville mall an they changed line times to 9pm. thats middle of 1st gtr
laugh.gif
. any gamestop not in a mall mite open at 8am. only goin 2nite cuz i work at 11am 2mrrw. 

Last edited:
Whats the purpose of that when you can get it tomorrow morning lol

If my gamestop is like that am just going to pick it up tomorrow morning

stopped by one of the gamestops in my college town which isnt populated, guy said they ran out of pre-orders and there should be around 600 people at store. Mind you, there's NEVER more than 300 people in that mall at the same time, I even think I'm being generous with that number lol.

I'm not gonna get mine till tomorrow when GS opens. I went out n finalized my preorder payment earlier today n the girl said I could come back at 10 n have my receipt finalized and be givin a number or somethin along those lines, then go do whatever till midnight come back and pick my copy up.

I'm not goin out there 3 times today screw that, I waited this long I can wait till the morning.
Forgot to mention my steelers are on monday night football, I don't miss a game.

So funny to see dudes throw stones at people waiting for GTA and yet same dudes woulda been caught outside of Niketowns back in the day for Jordan releases

Dude who said "a little early, isn't it" :lol: if I was around as a bystander and overheard you say that, there is no telling what would have happened. I would have YELL LAUGHED like no other. No other.

GTA V is in the air my brothers, I cannot wait for tomorrow. A wonderful time to be unemployed :smokin / :x / :smh: / 8)

Its so hard to wait for this game to come in the mail.Really fighting the urge to go buy it from walmart at midnight. Wish I would have pre ordered early so I could have picked up the special edition at midnight.

is it me, or does it feel like these people making videos haven't played gta 4 (story mode/multiplayer) in years. they suck at driving, there's no method to their madness at all, they don't utilize the rotating camera in vehicles to help change direction. they just don't do any of the stuff you learned in IV or carried it over to V to help them in game play.

i've seen fools firing at random NPCs, then complain about getting a star. i've seen those same people continuously get into shootouts with the cops while not wearing a vest, then wonder why 5 bullets will kill them.

i've seen 4 videos of people test flying jets, just to jump out with no parachute on.

just once i'd like to see someone post a video of them playing like they know what they're doing, not like some 8 year old with a short attention span.

my rants are getting stronger as i have to wait until tomorrow afternoon for my pickup.

That's because this is a cartoon game. You over here, along with that bozo Rustlenomics who's just a troll, complaining that people can't drive in every stream you've seen that tells you right there that they went with the IV driving mechanics and the driving in IV sucked. This is a cartoon arcade sandbox game nobody isn't trying to brake and drive with caution bruh they just want to mess around doing impossible dumb **** they couldn't normally do in most other games or real life.

This dude Rustlenomics trying to rustle jimmies talking about if you want to real life car handling go drive your real car :lol: N I don't want life like handling I want it how it was in San Andreas which is highly regarded as the best in the entire series. I don't understand how you people say the driving is good because it adds realism then turn around and cause mass mayhem and go to pay and spary and everything is a okay yeah that legit and life like.

is it me, or does it feel like these people making videos haven't played gta 4 (story mode/multiplayer) in years. they suck at driving, there's no method to their madness at all, they don't utilize the rotating camera in vehicles to help change direction. they just don't do any of the stuff you learned in IV or carried it over to V to help them in game play.

i've seen fools firing at random NPCs, then complain about getting a star. i've seen those same people continuously get into shootouts with the cops while not wearing a vest, then wonder why 5 bullets will kill them.

i've seen 4 videos of people test flying jets, just to jump out with no parachute on.

just once i'd like to see someone post a video of them playing like they know what they're doing, not like some 8 year old with a short attention span.

my rants are getting stronger as i have to wait until tomorrow afternoon for my pickup.

I have noticed this. All the streams I've watched, nobody knew how to drive. Probably testing the mechanics but still just sloppy with it. I also haven't seen anybody get to 5 stars.

This is a arcade type game so people aren't picking it up hoping to have life like crap like it's gran tourismo or forza.

I did see someone get to 5 stars on the vid posted last night on the buzzard helicopter and then he hopped in the tank.

Back
Top Bottom