Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Did a couple missions then got a haircut, went to the strip club and had a drink, made it rain on a *****; went to the crib smoked the gas, had a brew and went to sleep.

Are cheats out for this game?

lower wanted level

While playing the game, press R1(2), Circle, R2, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left.
Raise wanted level

While playing the game, press R1(2), Circle, R2, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right.
Recharge ability

While playing the game, press X(2), Square, R1, L1, X, Right, Left, X.
Faster run

While playing the game, press Triangle, Left, Right(2), L2, L1, Square.
Explosive ammo rounds

While playing the game, press Right, Square, X, Left, R1, R2, Left, Right(2), L1(3).
Explosive melee attacks

While playing the game, press Right, Left, X, Triangle, R1, Circle(3), L2.
Slow motion aim

While playing the game, press Square, L2, R1, Triangle, Left, Square, L2, Right, X. The code can be entered up to four times to increase its effect. Enter it a fifth time to disable the code.
Slidey cars

While playing the game, press Triangle, R1(2), Left, R1, L1, R2, L1.
Spawn Buzzard

While playing the game, press Circle(2), L1, Circle(3), L1, L2, R1, Triangle, Circle, Triangle. The Buzzard is a helicopter with missiles and guns. It must be spawned in a large enough area for it to appear, or it will not spawn.
Spawn Caddy

While playing the game, press Circle, L1, Left, R1, L2, X, R1, L1, Circle, X.
Spawn Comet

While playing the game, press R1, Circle, R2, Right, L1, L2, X(2), Square, R1.
Spawn Duster

While playing the game, press Right, Left, R1(3), Left, Triangle(2), X, Circle, L1(2).
Spawn Limo

While playing the game, press R2, Right, L2, Left(2), R1, L1, Circle, Right.
Spawn parachute

While playing the game, press Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2(2), Left(2), Right, L1.
Spawn Rapid GT

While playing the game, press R2, L1, Circle, Right, L1, R1, Right, Left, Circle, R2.
Spawn Sanchez

While playing the game, press Circle, X, L1, Circle(2), L1, Circle, R1, R2, L2, L1(2).
Spawn Stunt Plane

While playing the game, press Circle, Right, L1, L2, Left, R1, L1(2), Left(2), X, Triangle.
Spawn Trashmaster

While playing the game, press Circle, R1, Circle, R1, Left(2), R1, L1, Circle, Right.
Drunk mode

While playing the game, press Triangle, Right(2), Left, Right, Square, Circle, Left.

Slow motion mode
While playing the game, press Triangle, Left, Right(2), Square, R2, R1. The code can be entered up to four times to increase its effect. Enter it a fifth time to disable the code.

Change weather
While playing the game, press R2, X, L1(2), L2(3), Square. Each time the code is entered, it
rotates through thunder, clear, and snowy weather

Sodium level are high for me right now....My XBOX has the Red Rings...
frown.gif
b177129c_naterobreaction.gif
tumblr_mrruowQTjx1qhii2co1_400.gif

Want to keep playing but my eyes are heavy as hell 
laugh.gif
 bout to nap it out for bout 3hrs then im back at it 
smokin.gif

I don't know why I even came to work today. I'm not going to get anything accomplished. Teased myself with a quick midnight session, now the only thing on my mind is that cocaine white Audi from Franklin's intro.

Are cheats out for this game?

lower wanted level

While playing the game, press R1(2), Circle, R2, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left.
Raise wanted level

While playing the game, press R1(2), Circle, R2, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right.
Recharge ability

While playing the game, press X(2), Square, R1, L1, X, Right, Left, X.
Faster run

While playing the game, press Triangle, Left, Right(2), L2, L1, Square.
Explosive ammo rounds

While playing the game, press Right, Square, X, Left, R1, R2, Left, Right(2), L1(3).
Explosive melee attacks

While playing the game, press Right, Left, X, Triangle, R1, Circle(3), L2.
Slow motion aim

While playing the game, press Square, L2, R1, Triangle, Left, Square, L2, Right, X. The code can be entered up to four times to increase its effect. Enter it a fifth time to disable the code.
Slidey cars

While playing the game, press Triangle, R1(2), Left, R1, L1, R2, L1.
Spawn Buzzard

While playing the game, press Circle(2), L1, Circle(3), L1, L2, R1, Triangle, Circle, Triangle. The Buzzard is a helicopter with missiles and guns. It must be spawned in a large enough area for it to appear, or it will not spawn.
Spawn Caddy

While playing the game, press Circle, L1, Left, R1, L2, X, R1, L1, Circle, X.
Spawn Comet

While playing the game, press R1, Circle, R2, Right, L1, L2, X(2), Square, R1.
Spawn Duster

While playing the game, press Right, Left, R1(3), Left, Triangle(2), X, Circle, L1(2).
Spawn Limo

While playing the game, press R2, Right, L2, Left(2), R1, L1, Circle, Right.
Spawn parachute

While playing the game, press Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2(2), Left(2), Right, L1.
Spawn Rapid GT

While playing the game, press R2, L1, Circle, Right, L1, R1, Right, Left, Circle, R2.
Spawn Sanchez

While playing the game, press Circle, X, L1, Circle(2), L1, Circle, R1, R2, L2, L1(2).
Spawn Stunt Plane

While playing the game, press Circle, Right, L1, L2, Left, R1, L1(2), Left(2), X, Triangle.
Spawn Trashmaster

While playing the game, press Circle, R1, Circle, R1, Left(2), R1, L1, Circle, Right.
Drunk mode

While playing the game, press Triangle, Right(2), Left, Right, Square, Circle, Left.

Slow motion mode
While playing the game, press Triangle, Left, Right(2), Square, R2, R1. The code can be entered up to four times to increase its effect. Enter it a fifth time to disable the code.

Change weather
While playing the game, press R2, X, L1(2), L2(3), Square. Each time the code is entered, it
rotates through thunder, clear, and snowy weather

Thanks, I see there is not health cheat

Tracking just start working says it wont arrive until 9/23 f*** gamestop. A whole week to get from TN to VA thats crazy im gonna go buy it today and sell my special edition.

Am I the only one having HELLA problems with this social club iFruit BS?

I try to log in with my intial account and it says the password is wrong witch its not.. So I create a entire new account from a different email that I've never used for the social club and it says the email is already in existence.. WTF? So I go back to my initial account and change the password.. I try to log in with my new password and it says my new password is wrong WTF? Im done fam, this has gotten on my last nerves.. Why use this iFruit ish, why not just a traditional manual?

How do you switch from Micheal to Franklin? I just finished the mission with his wife and the cops

Back
Top Bottom