Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

I stumbled on Grove St on accident driving around as Micheal.

Came back as Franklin and just did a drive-by, there was way too many ****** out there. Took a couple shots to the shoulder but I skated out alive.
This the first thing I'm going to do when I get home from work...

Damn is it 5 yet 
mean.gif
mean.gif

42%? Get some air. Don't see how y'all can sit in front of the TV that long. Played for a few hours and had to put it down because I was getting a headache.

Only 10% into it and there's nothing that really wowed me. The first heist was cool. The Lifehacker mission is straight out of Law Abiding Citizen.

Robbing stores is overrated.

Hit a lick on a gas station, $700
sick.gif

That's nothing after you complete the first heist.
I swear after that first heist, I was acting like I TRULY CAME UP.

Went to Ponsonbys, copped a black v neck for $280, black cargos for $850, some diamond earrings for Franklin then went & got both arms tatted 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Tonight Im focusing on whips, and doing some more stick ups. Got murked trying to rob an armored truck, hospital bill set me back 5gs 
sick.gif

Last edited:
NT fam need some feedback on a few things after playing a few hours...

1) I just chose my crew for jewelry store heist with micheal...so far all the missions seem the same, drive here do this, drive there do that....is this basically how the whole game will be? I'm finding myself taking cabs already to the missions...do things get more exciting from here on out? will it be more interesting? i know i am still at 4-5%...

2) i never played San andreas, so this map is not familiar at all...with GTA IV within a few hours I was pretty good with the map and didn't even have to look at it in the left bottom corner to get to places...which helped me enjoy the scenery and certain things you miss trying to drive about following the GPS.... is there more to the map? does the city expand to a lot bigger and better places? just curious, I hope im not just driving around in circles doing all these missions

3) GRAPHICS: I installed disc 1 and play off of disc 2....(did not install disc 2) but I am still getting ****** graphics and jagged edges with random objects appearing as you get closer to them...is there a fix for this? anyone else having these issues?

Lamar tho :pimp:

game is so real i got my *** beat by cops without any wanted stars with Franklin.

That mission where you make that phone explode on te dude's face 
eek.gif

Map is completely different from that of San Andreas just like how IV was different from GTA IIIs Liberty City.

42%? Get some air. Don't see how y'all can sit in front of the TV that long. Played for a few hours and had to put it down because I was getting a headache.

Only 10% into it and there's nothing that really wowed me. The first heist was cool. The Lifehacker mission is straight out of Law Abiding Citizen.
What's the difference between this and watching TV all day on a weekend/day off?

A lot of us watch football from 1pm to 8pm ... and then again from 830 until past 11. I'll let you cook tho.

Your clearly not about the grind.

About to cop GTAIII, Vice City and San Andreas for old times sake.

I've never played San Andreas :wow:

Where does it rank amongst the rest of them?

What's the difference between this and watching TV all day on a weekend/day off?

A lot of us watch football from 1pm to 8pm ... and then again from 830 until past 11. I'll let you cook tho.
Justify it how you want. If that's how you choose to spend your day, do you. I can't play video games that long. I'll let you cook. I hope you washed your *** in between that time.

Has anyone who preordered from Microsoft got the code for their 1600 msp points yet?

I've been trying to get this figured out. Bought it from an actual Microsoft store and they told me it would automatically show up but I got nothing yet.

Justify it how you want. If that's how you choose to spend your day, do you. I can't play video games that long. I'll let you cook. I hope you washed your *** in between that time.
Justification ain't necessary. Just pointing out the fact that you reaching, and still are.

Has anyone finished the Merryweather heist? I can't get it to start. I chose option B and I got the things I need to get. But for some reason the heist won't start. I read somewhere that Franklin and Trevor have to meet first. I assumed that just meant invite them both to hangout, so I did, we went to the strip club but after that nothing happened. How do I "formally" introduce them to one another?

I don't have any story based missions for any of them, only strangers and freaks.

Last edited:
Bros. how do I gain money to buy a suit lol. Instead of just running up on people and cracking there skulls.
missions lol...

after the first heist you'll have enough money to cop from the high end store. not sure how soon armored trucks start showing up. there's a couple racks in each one.

Back
Top Bottom